14. Everything

To Nico, you were his everything, his one and only. Out of seven billion people in this cruel world, you were the only person he wanted and needed. Nico loved everything about you. There wasn't a single thing he disliked.

He loved the way your eyes would sparkle (even if there wasn't any sunlight) when you had a bright idea.

      He loved the way you would causally brush a strand of your hair back whenever it bothered you. Anytime, anywhere. It was adorable.

      He loved the way you still managed to look flawless and beautiful, no matter the circumstance. Whether it was slaying a monster, waking up first thing in the morning, or rolling around in grass, you still had that charm.

      He loved the way you would laugh off a mistake, like it was a funny joke. You didn't care what people thought about you.

      He loved the way you smiled. It could turn even the worst of days into the best one. Your smile brought light to even the darkest of his days.

      He loved all the little habits you'd do. The uniqueness of yourself was exactly why he loved you. No one else was like you. No one else was as beautiful or amazing as you. Your personality was truly amazing.

      In Nico's eyes, you were absolutely, positively, no-doubt-about-it perfect. Gorgeous. Stunning. Wonderful. The very embodiment of perfection. He could go on and on and list every single good thing about you, but that would take years. Decades.

      Nico stood solemnly in front of your grave. He reminisced about the moments you two had shared together. The best memories that he will forever cherish were gone in an instant. Looking down at the ring in the box, he held back a sob as he placed it next to the flowers by your resting place. A single tear rolled down his cheek and fell onto the dew covered grass.

You were his everything. Now he has nothing.