Part 36: Date part 2

Y/N P.O.V:

A long black car pulled up in-front of is with the driver getting out and opening the door for us.

"After you." Jimin said offering me a hand to get it which I hesitantly took in shock over the car.

We both were inside and the car started leaving me and Jimin in the back looking around the giant car.

I'm shook.

My wig has officially been snatched.

Who knew Jimin could plan all of this.

I hate to admit it but I underestimated him.

He's gone all out.

Hmmm...

I wonder why...

"Jimin?" I said looking up at him.

"If you want some of the champagne your gonna have to wait a few more years." He said laughing before sipping the drink he poured passing me a juice box.

"Really?" I said trying to old my laughing in.

"Really. I've seen you drunk before, your a needy mess." He said before smiling innocently.

"Well clearly not as needy as others, sleeping with random people and not being able to make your own way home." I said digging back at him.

"Hey, that was at the start of the term." He said defensively.

"Yuhuhhhh." I said back drinking the juice I was given.

"It was... Anyways what were you gonna ask?" He said back with a more serious face.

Not in a bad way but not as goofy or seductive as normal.

"Uhhhh..." I said trying to remember.

Damn I lost the thought.

"It doesn't matter I don't remember now." I said back rubbing the back of my head.

"Why did you get too distracted looking into my eyes." He said winking.

"Nope I got to distracted looking out the window, there was a really cute guy out there." I said cringing at his pick up line.

He leant forward after putting his glass down and rested his head on mine.

"Is he still distracting you know?" He said in a slightly lower but soft voice.

If I don't die from heart failure due to Park frickin Jimin by the end of the night imma be shocked.

"What happens if I say yes?" I said not realising that I sounded some what desperate for attention.

"Well say it and you'll find out later." He said guilting his head more down, our faces not even a centimetre apart.

ShOoT.

Ouch, we just hit our heads together.

Wait.

Jimin's on top of me.

The car must've hit something.

I can't concentrate.

He's so close to me I can feel his warmth.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" He said leaning over me, pushing him self up with a concerned face.

"No. I mean yes. Yes. I'm okay." I said trying to focus.

A evil smirk appeared on his face as my face began to clearly get more red.

He slowly lowered him self closer to my face before going into kiss me.

Our lips were about to meet before the car jumped again.

"Ughhh." Jimin mumbled under his breath.

"Maybe we should put our seatbelts on." I said before giggling.

"Yeh your right..." He said before trailing off into a inaudible mumble.

The car came to a stop out side a nice restaurant off a main road.

Jimin said "you ready?" Before holding his hand out to me.

"As ready as I can be." I said shyly taking his hand.

We walked up to the door where we were greeted by a server instantly, she was so beautiful and looked so classy like the other waiters I could see walking around.

It actually kind of made me insecure.

"Do you have a reservation?" She asked looking at Jimin, trying to flirt with him.

"Yes I have a table booked for Mr and Mrs Park Jimin." He said back before kissing my cheek.

My eyes opened wide in shock as her rolled in annoyance.

I could feel Jimin's smirk as he kissed my cheek as well as all the blood rushing to my face.

We were shown to our table and Jimin helped me sit in my seat.

He's being super kind.

"What do you think?" Jimin said like a child seeking approval.

"Wow. That's what I think." I said before laughing forgetting what I was gonna say...

THATS IT.

"WhY dID yOu TeLl ThE WaItEr ItS fOR Mr AND MrS PaRk?" I said my voice wavering with my face turning bright red again.

"Because I thought your reaction would be cute, which it was. Your face went bright red like a strawberry." He said before smirking and laughing.

"I thought you didn't like strawberries? I guess that means you don't like me." I said in response trying to get him to leave me alone.

"I love strawberries but I knew you did so I said I didn't like them so you'd get more." He said placing his hands on mine.

Why is he so cute? It's annoying.

My heart can't handle a full date like this.

"I love you too Y/N." He said holding my hands slightly tighter, looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Jimin..." I said before the waiter came over handing us the menu.

I was so close to telling him...

"We'll have one Margarita Pizza please followed by one of every dessert on the menu." Jimin said with his signature evil smile on his face.

The waiters eyes opened wide for a moment but then wrote down what Jimin said before going to get it, taking the menus back.

"Are we really getting all the desserts?" I asked in shock trying not to get excited.

"Yes we are, now what were you about to say?" He said instantly going back to the previous topic.

"..." I stayed silent the blood rushing back to my face, unable to make eye contact.

"Y/N" He said in a calm, low voice.

"Jimin I..."

"You don't have to force your self Y/N." He said calmly looking sad.

"I love you Park Jimin."

And with those words I could tell my life was about too change.