Part 1: Can't get any worse

Y/N P.O.V:

Today's the day, the day I move in with them. It didn't really take long, I knew that this was all bound to happen. My mum would get remarried, make me and my older brother Yoongi move in with the guy and his family, stay for a while and then go back off on her months long adventures all around the world. Little did I know that the man she would end up marrying would have three sons -Jin, Jimin and Taehyung- leaving me outnumbered in a house of annoying boys.

In what world did she think it would be okay to get married to some guy she'd been travelling with in America and then move her whole life to another country, sticking me back into the school system and then leaving me with another family who were strangers to me. Okay, fair enough the guy she married was nice and I knew him anyways because my mum would be on calls with him and stuff, but the point still remains that she made me and my brother move countries so she could leave us with people as her and her new hubby traveled the world. She's so rude, she never even thought to ask what we thought. The whole thing gets my blood boiling.

Now i'm here, alone, in a place I don't know. Damn it, I don't even have Yoongi to talk to because he goes out all day and then doesn't come back until late at night, I don't even know what he's doing most of the time. Everything's so different here than in England, the main difference being the people i'm being made to live with and call my "Step-brothers."

I can't wait to start school and get away from them through the day because it's been hell since I've gotten here. The first day we got here my step-dad came and picked us up from the airport and then drove us to his house which was 45 minutes away from where he lived after a 8 hour flight. After we finally got to the house he introduced us to his 3 sons; Jin(25), the eldest son who had jet black hair, a handsome face and wide shoulders; Jimin(20), the middle son who had red hot hair, pouty lips and a chiseled jaw; and Taehyung(17) who had brown hair, a child like rectangular smile and a really deep voice which honestly had me shook when I heard him speak. All three of his sons lined up in height order going from Jin to Jimin, from first appearance I thought it wasn't going to be too bad but the moment I saw that red headed jerks face twist into a smile I knew it was going to be hell. They introduced themselves and helped us move the stuff inside which went smoother than I thought it would reassuring my mother but the moment her back was turned everything would change. The sweet innocent from Jimin obviously was faking would turn into mischief, he purposely went out of his way to make my life hard.

It all started with little tricks like moving my stuff and mocking my accent but over time it gradually was getting worse it may not have appeared so but I could feel it, that's why I couldn't wait to gt out of this house as soon as I could. Jin would defend me from Jimin when he was around but he had to go to college through most of the day leaving me with Taehyung and Jimin. Going to school would get me away for most of the time Jin was at college and i'm pretty sure it would be a chance to get to know Taehyung better who wasn't an issue due to his charm and childlike innocence. Jimin on the other hand was a quickly growing issue.