Part 34: Surprise

Y/N P.O.V:

I walked into the house and saw Yoongi, Jin and Taehyung day in the couch as well as another man sitting on the floor in front of Yoongi, is that Hoseok?

"Ahhh Y/N you shouldn't have gone on your phone in school." Yoongi said teasing with the other boys laughing.

"Y/N it's nice to meet you officially in person." Hoseok said getting up off the floor before coming over and hugging me.

"Nice to see your both getting on well already." Yoongi said giving us a gummy smile.

He looked genuinely happy which melted my heart. 

"Y/N I would like your permission to steal Yoongi for the night." Hoseok asked jokingly trying to be respectful.

"He's all yours." I said laughing.

"Don't play nice with him though he got me in trouble today." I continued watching the smile on Hoseok's face go from pure and child like to the complete opposite.

"Don't be too ruff with him though we still need him in working condition." Jin added before patting Yoongi's back who was in a nervous sweat.

"Y/N me and Tae are going out for a bit too so don't be surprised if we're gone before you leave." Jin continues now talking to me.

"Okidoke where are you going?" I said to be noisy.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Tae added before we both started laughing.

"Well I'm just saying if your going to the shops your girl needs some more chocolate in her life." I said jokingly.

"I'll add it to the list, my treat." Tae said before giving me a thumbs up.

Yasssss my sas has finally brought me something good, Well I'm not sure if it's sas but that's what imma call it.

"Actually we should all head off now." Yoongi said getting up off his chair leading the others to follow.

We all said our goodbyes all of them walking out the door with Yoongi being the last to leave.

Before closing the door he turned around and said "sorry I'm not sorry." Before closing the door.

He's seriously letting this 'swag' thing go to his head.

I wonder what Jimin's surprise is.

I ran up the stairs to my room to see and found 2 large boxes one a rectangle and slim and the other round and large; both rapped in pastel pink and white polka dotted paper with a cute yellow bow on top.

I opened the slender box first, carefully unfolding the paper inside. 

It's a dress; it was a cute red, velvet, knee length dress with a sweet heart neckline and thin sting like straps which appeared to be fitted.

It's beautiful and underneath it was a cute little level half corset type thing which had ribbon to tie it.

I looked at it in shock and awe before putting it down because it looked super expensive.

I shouldn't touch it in case I break it then he can't get a refund.

There's still the other box...

I let my curiosity get the best of me and went to open the other box which had matching insides I removed more of the inside and found a pair of cute, black, wedge heels which were also made with velvet type material.

They were gorgeous.

They are gorgeous.

The look so expensive, the outfit together looks even more.

I need to call Jimin and tell him if this is the surprise I can't take it.

I got my phone out and it began to ring a few times.

"Hello?" I said hoping to hear a response.

"Did you like you surprise?" I got back instantly.

I was at a loss for words, I loved it I just didn't want to ruin anything.

"If you don't like it I can take it back and get another." He said quickly sounding like he was panicking.

"No- no it's not that I don't like it its just that it looks really expensive and I don't want to ruin it is all." I said back just as fast not wanting to hurt his feeling as well as get my point across.

"But I got it as a present for you." He said in a whiny voice.

"Jimin." I said back desperate not wanting to give in.

I hate when people but me nice things, yes I'll take care of it but if anything were to happen to it I'd feel guilty.

"Will you wear it for me, please?" He said back sweetly.

Ugh I can't say no to him but I don't want to ruin it.

"Please." He repeated again even softer.

My heart just 100% melted.

I'd do anything he'd ask me to do talking like that.

"Thank you..." I mumbled sounding defeated.

"Great so I'll be home just before we need to go so if you can could you please have the clothes on ready by then. You don't need makeup or anything anyway because your beautiful how you are it's just a dress code kind of thing." He said rambling on.

"Anyways I've got to hang up now to get ready myself I'll see you later." He said before laughing gently and hanging up.

He's so sweet.

I suppose the least I can do is get a little dressed up for him...