Side Story: Namjin part 2

Jin P.O.V:

Me and professor Namjoon both took out bags back to our joint room placing our bags on one bed and then both proceeding to sit on the other.

I hated how much I missed seeing him, that's why I asked him if he was coming on this trip or not because I knew he couldn't say no to me just like I can't to him but he doesn't realize that.

Kim Namjoon, what a hunk.

Honestly just seeing him drives me insane.

We get a whole room to ourselves to study one on one away from the stress of home, how ever the college's idea of one on one and ours are completely different; I prefer ours.

"Jin..." Namjoon trailed off...

Oh great he's thinking deeply about existence again-

As I started to roll my eyes he turned my face to him before kissing me.

What a babe.

The fight for dominance over the kiss went back and fourth until I was pinned down on the bed with him sat on top of me.

"I won." He said in his low monotone voice which made me melt.

He laughed before getting off of me.

"Stop teasing me Joonie" I complained sitting up.

"We can mess around later but first we have to get some work done so we don't get in trouble." He said adjusting his pants which I didn't realize fell down slightly.

I unconsciously licked my lips causing him to lift me off the bed kissing me.

"Don't make this harder than it needs to be, later I promise." He said one last time before going and opening his bag pulling out some medical books.

"Here I did some reading to try and find you better resources for studying." He said handing me the books.

"Thank you, would these books happen to have your phone number Professor Kim Namjoon?" I said jokingly.

"Nope, why would you need my phone number in a book when you can have it written anywhere on you?" He said teasing me back.

We studied for a few hours going through the book he got me and going through some past papers before we heard a knock at the door and then watched the door open.

"Oh thank god your working, I lost a bet so had too come in here and make sure you were working and making sure you got some work done." The head of the trip said before laughing.

He knew about me and Joonie like the rest of the teachers and the college so we didn't try and hide it around anyone but we still got nervous in case their minds ever changed about us so we made sure to always get some work done.

After he left stopped for the night and decided to have some fun with no interruptions, just me and him.