Part 15: Change

Jimin P.O.V:

After everything that's happened over the course of the weekend I just want everything to stop and go back to the way it was.

I don't want to cause trouble for anyone but that's all that I keep doing.

Why did I have to be so stupid from the start and fall for her?

Is it because of her gorgeous hair? Her beautiful eyes? Her pure smile?

No that's just what lured me in.

I love her for her personality.

Her temper and the cute face she pulls when she's mad, her kind and caring nature, her persistence and childlike attitude, her innocence and over all purity.

Fuck, this needs to stop.

I need to do something to try and change things... change... change...

CHANGE!

That's it, change in appearance reflects attitude.

I'm gonna go to the shop right now and get hair dye it's about time I changed it up anyways.

Y/N P.O.V:

*BANG BANG BANG*

Ughh what the fuck.

"Y/N wake up I need your help!"

Oh it's just Jimin.

"Shut upppp and do it your selfff." I complained digging my face into my pillows.

"I tried and I can't fix it and it burns!" He said back quickly.

Ugh why do I have to put up with this stuff.

I got out of bed in my pyjama top and shorts and walked to the door opening it slowly.

"It can't be that-" What I was gonna day is it can't be that bad but he's fucked with his perfect hair.

"I wanted to change my hair last minute so I went to the shop and bought the stuff and tried doing it but then this is happening and it's burning my head." He complained looking panicked.

It was cute but probably not something I wanted to be dealing with after yesterday, well any day really.

"Come on." I said grabbing his wrist and pulling him by the arm towards the bathroom.

"Lean over the bath tub and hold still." I said turning the shower head on to rinse the stuff out of his hair noticing the bleach bottle on the side.

"It burns worse than when I dyed my hair red."

"Bleach and coloured hair dye is different especially on the hair colour you start off from." I said carefully rinsing the bleach out.

" I just wanted to go blonde to start a change in my life..." Jimin drifted off saying before stopping himself.

"Why would you want to do that and ruin your perfectly good hair?" I questioned still in shock over his sudden choice.

"If I start small, big changes will happen." He said looking straight forward with a dull look on his face.

That look just made me want to hug him until all his problems went away.

"Can you fix it?" He asked looking up at me like a puppy dog.

Sighing I said "I can try." Before shampooing his hair and rinsing it out.

We then blow dried his hair to see where it was at in the process and it was all over the place turning a more orange colour than red with some blonde.

"So you want to go blonde then?" I asked confirming what he wanted.

"Please if you don't mind." He said shyly.

Dang, he's being too cute to say no too.

Yet another side to Park Jimin, another side to fall... shit I don't know how to bleach hair.

"Okay this might take a while but hopefully it turns out better than this." I said realising how badly my lack of knowledge was.

I'd had my hair dyed before but by other people, never doing it myself so I looked up a tutorial and sent Jimin back to the shop with a shopping list and a hat to get the stuff needed.

"I think this is all the stuff." He said walking back in placing the bags on the table.

When he was gone I cleaned up his mess and put on some old clothes I didn't care if they got ruined because they were either covered in paint anyways or had holes in.

It was still a look but I didn't have any value left with the clothes if it got spilled.

"Okidokie then let's get this hair blonde." I said sounding hopeful even though I was terrified of ruining his hair.

After hours of bleaching, washing, combing, drying and repeating Jimin's hair was finally blond.

"Well look at you, a true dumb blond." I said teasing him as he checked himself out in the mirror.

"I really like it, thank you Y/N." He said looking surprised at the results.

I think I done did a good job.

"Your welcome, you can thank me by being my personal slave for next weekend." I said with the evil plans of making him do my homework so I could copy and cleaning up after my messes.

"Now why would you want a personal slave?" He asked with a devilish look in his eyes.

"I thought it was obvious?" I simply responded tilting my head innocently.

"Now now Y/N if you wanted something you only had to ask." He said standing in front of me mirroring my posture.

"I want the answers to the homework so I don't have to put in any effort." I stated realising how what I said could've been seen even though the last time I had this opportunity I did the same thing.

What else did he expect I'm a innocent cinnamon role after all unlike him.

"Do you really want to repeat what happened last time you asked me for your form of help in school." He said taking a step closer to me.

A step that made me see him, all of him, straight through his see through shirt drenched in water.

I guess you could say he was dropping in good looks.