You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (21 - without sex scene)

this is chapter 21 without the sex scene for younger readers. ^_^ enjoy!

- am i dreaming? -

'Owww my head is KILLING me! What the hell happened last night?' was the first thing that went through my head when I woke up. Well at least the bed is comfortable, and at least I made it to a bed.

I opened my eyes to see if I recognised where I was. What I saw, well, I was definitely not expecting. Jeez what the hell was I drinking last night? And how much of it?

The familiar purple walls and photos from my child hood stared back at me as I tried to think back to what I did last night. I have never been so drunk that I ended up coming home. In fact normally the guys would take me to one of theirs if I got completely trashed.

I have a feeling I'm gunna have a lot of explaining to do. And possibly a lot of apologising as well. Well better get up and get this over with.

I stretched out, a few of my joints clicked from sleeping in the same position, for too long. God I feel like I've been run over by a truck. Not a good feeling.

As I stood up I mumbled something inaudible even I didn't know what I was saying. Hey maybe I'm still drunk.

I noticed I was naked so I pulled my dressing gown of the hook and slipped it on, as I headed out of my room to the bathroom. Don't wanna give Ford a shock or anything.

First things first, I need to pee!

After finishing up on the loo I splashed my face with water and looked myself over in the mirror. Huh I managed to take my make-up off last night. Can't have been that wasted then. But why don't I remember anything.

Think Harley think! It was only 8 hours ago. Maybe a few more but still what the hell happened. What the hell did I drink? My head is pounding!

I reached up to the medicine cabinet and took a couple of aspirin. There, that should dull the pain a little.

I wondered back out of the bath room. I noticed my dress was laying in a pile on the floor near the top of the stairs. That's a little strange.

I headed down stairs to get a drink and to find my phone. No doubt it will be filled with messages from Greg or the girls wondering where I am. I think I'm gunna have a lot of explaining to do.

My bag was on the counter next to a note, probably from my mum. Crap forgot about her. I probably woke her up last night with my drunkenness, this wont be good.

'morning sweetheart.

There's a sandwich in the fridge for your lunch. Hope you had a good night last night. Next time could you be a bit quieter when you come back Ford was moaning this morning.

Love you always

Mum x'

well that's weird. No capitals or underlining the words unacceptable or behaviour. Definitely not what I expected at all.

Still in a daze I flipped open my phone and pressed messages. Empty. No new messages. Now that's even stranger. Unless Greg pulled and was preoccupied. Fingers crossed for that one. Because if it's because he was too busy sending out a search party for me I am not going to have a happy Gregy on my hands.

I grabbed a bottle of water and downed half of it. Man I didn't realise how thirsty I was.

I walked back up to my room slightly happier that not only was my mum not bothered by my little surprise visit, but no one was worried and looking for me after I disappeared. All though is does make me feel slightly unloved. Nah I'm loved, even if it's only from Scrappy.