You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (8 - sex scene)

Caution this chapter is NOT for younger readers.

please skip if your are easily offended or too young to read. take note of the suitable age restriction!

other wise enjoy the stroy, and for those who wish to skip it i'll give a brief summury of anythin important missed at the beggining of the next chappy.

i hope you like it ^_^

- Splashing Around -

I shrugged and slid off his lap so I could stand. He sat back smug as he watched me slip off my undies and then take of my bra flinging them to the side. He pulled me back onto his lap and kissed down my neck to my boobs. He sucked and nipped at my left nipple.

His hand slipped down between my legs but I stopped him. He pouted at me. " later." I purred at him.

He nodded, with an excited smile on his face.

I kissed his neck and traced the patterns of his six pack. He shuddered at my touch and groaned slightly. I inched my hand lower and lower till it was on the waist band of his Calvin Klein's. I ran my finger along the rim teasing him. He tried to move to take them off so I held his arms behind his back. He was stronger then me and could easily break free of my hold if he wanted to.

I licked up his chest to his jaw line and rocked my hips rubbing myself against his bulge. He groaned and kissed my neck. Biting it every time I would pull my hand away from his waist band to trace his stomach.

Eventually it got too much for him and he lifted me up and wriggled out of his boxers, which was quite hard to do with them wet and him holding me around his waist.

He sat back down and I smiled at him. "so impatient." I scolded him.

He nodded smiling smugly and went back to kissing my neck. Now his hands were 'free' form my hold he groped my breast. With his free hand he led my hand down to his crotch so I could stroke it for him.

I slowly traced a finger down the shaft from the head to the base. He shuddered a little and bit down on my neck. Wrapped my hand around his cock and slowly moved it up and down. He ran his hands up my thighs gently brushing the sensitive spot between my leg with his thumbs every now and then.

He cupped my cheek and kissed me softly. Like I had done in the club. I responded the way he wanted and kissed him back with my own gentle movements. He swept his tongue into my mouth and traced pasterns on my own. I moaned in his mouth as he rubbed my cl*t. I tried to bat his hand away but he held them both behind my back.

I grinded slowly against his cock and hand, as I kissed him passionately. He sucked gently on my lower lip and then moved to my neck.

"god your so hot!" he whispered seductively in my ear.

I moaned as he sucked and nibbled on the hollow of my neck. God I wanted him to take then and there. He went back to just stroking my clIt. Drawing circles around it. My breathing became faster as he increased his speed and pressure. I ran my hand through his hair and tugged on it a little. He smiled up at me as he sucked on my right breast.

"are you gunna come for me?" he whispered against my skin.

"are you gunna let me?" I asked. I knew his game. He liked to tease me. Getting me to breaking point and then pulling his hand away. It drives me crazy but the end result is always good.

"maybe if you ask me nicely." he said smugly and slowed his circles.

I whimpered and he smiled triumphant. "please make me come." I said.

"say it like you mean it."

"please Shaun, make me come." I begged.

He increased his speed and pressure and I moaned softly. "i love it when you say my name like that." he murmured against my neck.