First Day Home

Katherine

We leave the hospital a week later. I didn't like the hospital. I mean, it was resourceful and everything but I missed home. It's a little nerve wracking bringing my babies home for the first time. I mean, it's all us from here. It's our responsibility to raise our triplets, no one else's. Alina is in the kitchen making kale shakes. She's got me hooked on those things.

"Alina, meet the newest members of this family." Brian and I placed the car seats on the table.

Alina's eyes lit up.

"Quinn, Brooke and Ruby." I smiled, proud.

"They are gorgeous." Alina smiled, wide. "Proud?"

"Very." Brian nodded. "She did so amazing."

I nudged him, feeling all loved and whatnot.

"So...uhm...what do we do?" Brian asked.

"Bath time." Alina nodded.

"It's four in the afternoon."

"Babies at hospital all day. Go outside...germs. Keep baby clean and it stay alive." Alina ran upstairs and we heard the bath water running.

By the time we got up there, she had towels lined up and brushes. She took Quinn out of her seat and Quinn began to fuss. Alina undressed her and put her in the baby tub. She was like a pro. We watched as she quickly but thoroughly washed Quinn and then Brooke and then Ruby. After every wash, she would give us the baby and we would dress her. It was forming into a routine. By the time we were done, it was time for the girls to eat and they let it be known by screaming loud. So the three of us fed them and then burped them and then put them to sleep. We have about three or four hours. Alina began to cook dinner and Brian and myself went upstairs to our room.

"How are you feeling?" Brian asked as I lounged across the bed. He sat by my head.

"Good. Really good." I smiled.

"I never told you how proud I am...of you." Brian informed me. "I've seen you take down horrible people...and your greatest accomplishment was bringing our girls into this world."

"Thank you, baby."

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small figure of three babies, molded together. It was a charm.

"To add to your charm bracelet." He stood and walked to my jewelry box where he sorted through it to find my charm bracelet. He clipped on the charm and put it back.

"Thank you, baby." I whispered. "You're so cute."

"We have to get you back on a workout routine." Brian informed me.

"Baby, I just dropped a litter. I can relax for a bit. Besides, doesn't my ass look bigger?" I asked, posing on the bed.

"Baby, it's always been perfect." He winked.

I laughed.

"So work, huh?" He laid on the bed, next to me, his head propped up by his hand.

"Brian, I was born into this lifestyle." I sighed.

"But, baby, now you are a mom. That should come first."

"Baby, it's my life. You can't control me, honey." I told him softly.

"No. When you signed up to be my wife, it became our life. And when you became pregnant, it became the girls life." Brian replied. "It's not just about you anymore."

"Baby, can we stop talking about this? It's getting annoying at this point." I rolled my eyes. "Okay?"

"Okay." He shrugged. His cell rang. It was Nobody. "Yeah?"

He listened for a while and his face went blank. "No, Nobody. You cannot do that! Katherine will flip! Nobody don't!"

Nobody must've hung up because Brian threw his phone on the bed.

"What happened?" I frowned.

"Our team just keeps expanding." Brian growled.

"Who now?" I sighed.

He paused.

"Cheryl. That's who."

-

I got some really big plans with Cheryl's ass.

But congratulations to my best friend of six years (Outsiders_Stalker) her book just made #1 in the Sodapop Curtis category (she's a Outsiders fanfic writer). I'm so proud of you babe, you're writing is awesome 🧡🧡

Anyway, sorry for not updating sooner, I've just been busy with work and everything.

-Anyway, love you💛

-Chicken Soup 🍜