Bro Talk

Brian

"I'm thinking about getting her a puppy." I told the team as I looked in the mirror at the tuxedo.

"She would love that." Kaleb adjusted his bow tie. "Get her a husky."

"No. A golden retriever." Tej shook his head. "Huskies are mean."

"They are also very intelligent." I argued.

"Like Katherine." Rome joked.

We all laughed.

"Have you talked to... Cheryl?" Kaleb asked.

"I've seen her around. Nothing needs to be said, though. Katherine is my one true love. It was never Cheryl."

"So why date her for a year?" Dom raised his eyebrows.

"Because I needed a distraction from Kat."

"My sister doesn't deserve you." Kaleb shook his head. "You are a good guy."

I smiled. "No I don't deserve her. She's Katherine Howard. A legend."

"She's more like a scary bed time story." Kaleb winked.

"What about kids?" Don asked me.

"I mean, I want kids sometime later on. But Katherine feels like she wouldn't be a good mother." I sighed.

"I think she would make a great mom." Kaleb nodded. "If Hell freezes over."

"She's not that bad, dude." I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't have to share a womb with the bitch." Kaleb reminded me.

"Will it ever get better between you?" Tej asked Kaleb.

"Don't get me wrong, I love my sister more than anything in this world. But the second she came to America, I was forgotten. She is better than me, that's no secret. But I don't need to be reminded every time she gets heated."

There was a moment of silence as he checked himself out in the mirror.

"My sister was my first heartbreak." He sighed. "Oh, well. Enough of the sentimental bullshit. Let's talk about this bachelor party."

"I don't want one." I shake my head.

"Why not? Booze, hookers..." Kaleb described.

"Hookers?" I furrowed my brows. "Have you met your sister?"

"She'll have her own strippers." Tej laughed.

"I'll kill someone." I told him.

"You really don't want one?" Kaleb asked, serious.

"Nope."

"You're whipped." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not whipped." I wave my hand.

"You are scared of her."

"What?"

"You don't want a bachelor party because you are too afraid of Katherine." Kaleb stated.

"Hell yeah, I'm afraid of getting stabbed in the face with a screw driver in my sleep." I nodded.

"Can't let her control you. She has enough power. She's being a bitch, snap back. Argue with her, don't shrug it off. Hold your ground. Probably turn her on more than frustrate her but it's Katherine...who know what's brewing in that little brain of hers." Kaleb advises. "Show her who's Daddy."

I laughed because Kaleb is an idiot.

"All right." He clapped his hands. "I'm hungry and need a drink."