Fat?

Katherine

I lay on the couch, under a quilt. The sun was setting. The crew was out. Finally, peace and quiet. I like it that way. I haven't been able to sleep but I stare at the smooth ceiling. Its a pretty ceiling.

Then the barnyard comes in, back from the farm. They're loud and obnoxious. I close my eyes to keep from flipping a shit. Kaleb takes it upon himself to sit on my lap.

"I bought you some pizza." He told me.

I nodded slowly. I chuck him off of me and rise. I stretch. It was a really good stretch. One were all of my joints stretch. Kaleb gets up off of the floor. I can tell he's partially drunk. I go to the counter where my medium size pizza is waiting. I instantly began eating. The fucking animals were sitting at the table. Kaleb comes over.

"You know your getting fat, right?" Kaleb told me.

I paused in mid chew. What in the Holy ice balls? I'm offended.

"It's true." He shrugged.

"One, I'm not fucking fat. And two, fuck you."

"I'm just trying to be a good brother."

"How can I be getting fat when I do like fifty suicides a fucking day? Explain to me Kaleb." I get frustrated, I drop my slice in the box.

"Can you not be loud?"

"What? I'm not loud you fucking prick. I'm irritated."

"Why?"

"Because it was so fucking peaceful and you show up and insult me because you know if you really want an insult war, it can happen you fucking bitch." I hit the counter.

"This is the exact reason why people are out to kill you. Your a spoiled brat!" Kaleb is angry now.

"Okay." I tuck my hair behind my ear. "Let me explain something to you...you don't tell a lady, your twin sister, that she's fat. How would you like it if I said your a knockoff version of George Michael in his Wham days? Or if I criticized your puny baby biceps? Or the fact that you hit like our grandma when she was drunk at bingo?"

"Oh." Pierce sighed.

Kaleb is grilling me. "You are an arrogant bitch."

"Takes one to know one." I growled, feeling my anger sparked.

I shoved the whole pizza off of the counter with a shriek.

"Realized I'm telling the truth? Time for another surgery?" Kaleb hissed.

"Okay, buddy." Brian piped up.

I smiled slowly. I'm going to kill him. I slowly walk around the counter. Wise mind. Breathe. Count to three. Fuck that. I pull my arm back and punch him square in the mouth.

"That is for being a dick." I hit him again in the same spot. His mouth starts bleeding. "And I am not fat."

I storm upstairs.

"Fucking Prick!" I screamed.