"Good idea." Daniella nods.

"I guess." Cami mumbles.

"I'll be fine guys. But hey, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna try to tan again."

"Okay, fine." Cami says, grinning.

"Bye." I say, smiling before hanging up.

Everyone's gotta have a different opinion I guess.

Across town, Justin and Maverick both walk into the meeting room, taking their designated seat as Justin becomes lost in his own thoughts.

Another stupid meeting for no reason. I get it, their mandatory but other than some new shipments coming in, there's nothing new happening. It's the same ole same ole, which clearly means there's no real reason for another meeting.

"Alright." William starts, clapping his hands together and taking his seat. "Let's get this meeting started."

A couple of the guys laugh at his dramatic behavior while Justin, on the other hand, finds himself rolling my eyes at the fucker. He wishes to be taken the right way. He respects and in a way loves William as if he's family, but the dramatic behavior is overboard for his liking.

"First, before we get started on business, I've kept forgetting to ask. Maverick, how's your sister?" William asks, turning the attention to the man third in charge.

Maverick chuckles humorlessly. "She's alright, I guess. Got a bad attitude though. Mostly towards me and I don't appreciate it."

"Correction, you don't like how someone's not afraid to give you attitude." Damon Sutton, one of their members points out.

"Well, there's no point in her attitude towards me so, yeah. I don't like how she feels she can." Maverick says, blinking at the man a few times and shrugging.

"Well, looks like she's a lot like her big brother." William chuckles.

"Over my dead body." Maverick mumbles causing Justin's eyes to roll instinctively.

Hadlee... now that's someone I don't mind talking about. Justin finds himself lost in thought again. I've never met anyone who can hold an attitude the way she can with her brother. I wonder why she has one with him. It's not like he's ever done anything to her. At least not that I know of. Then again, he could've just not told me. No, no. He wouldn't do that. We tell each other everything. Well, the important stuff. Dammit. Focus Justin.

"So, basically, I think that they're planning something big." Finn says, licking his lips.

"Any ideas?" William asks, raising his brows.

"Personally, I think he's gonna try to steal some of our shipments. He's already working on stealing some of our customers." Finn explains, shrugging.

Damn, I'm missing everything. Justin thinks. Not that it's things I haven't heard about before. We've been worried about this bastard for what seems like forever. I say kill the bitch and get it over with but apparently we shouldn't do something so drastic. Now, back to Hadlee. Her nervous ticks. I mean, first of all she wouldn't eat with Maverick and I there. I'm sure she would've eaten if we weren't there. And she got so confused when I went to her room to talk to her after dinner. What can I say? I was bored. Maverick was bragging about God knows what and I was tired of hearing it. Not to mention I wanted someone different to talk to. Granted she's still his family but she's new so you can't blame me. Fuck Justin, they're gonna notice what are you doing?

Justin attempts to shakes Hadlee out of his head, paying attention to the conversation yet again.

"I get everything else but why would he attack another one of our warehouses that we currently aren't using? There's no drugs, no one's there." William says, confused from someone's statement.