11- He made me his without love

Начните с самого начала

I took really small shower and looked at my dress.

It was white strapless sweetheart neckline lace dress over white lining with an a-line above the knee length skirt and snow ribbon belt at natural waist.

At least it was white.

I wore it and then applied makeup carefully as not to ruin my dress.

My wedding dress

I cover all the marks and applied dark peach colored lipstick and wore sandals.

All were of my perfect size.

Just then there was knock on the door.

My 20 minutes were up

I opened the door and it was Eddy

"You ready"

I nodded.

He started to walk and I followed him like a lost puppy.

He took me to a car where Mr. Ashar was already sat.

Eddy opened the door for me and I sat next to Mr. Ashar. He then closed the door and sat on driving seat and started to drive.

There was silence though out the journey . I looked out of the window whole time as to ignore any eye contact with any one.

As the car stopped, Mr. Ashar got out of car, opened my side of door and took my hand by wrist.

"Come on" he said.

Things were going so fast. My mind was refusing to accept all this.

He had hold me very tightly as if I will ran away.

Did he forget that he have my friends with him?

We kept on walking when I looked at the door.

I know this place. I had seen it before.

This is Mr. Burke's office.

As we enter in that room. Mr. Burke and another man who looked like a judge were already there.

I just stood there with Mr. Ashar. Keeping my mouth shut.

What was the point anyway to talk or to resist.

He got money. He had even arranged a judge using his power.

I recalled everything standing there.. The will, my friends, his kidnappings,etc. How cruel he can be.

I wish Mr. Nicholson had not included me in all this.

"Ms. Sia, please sign here and here" voice interrupted me. It was of judge asking me to sign marriage document.

Or rather my death document.

I looked towards Mr. Ashar with tears in my eyes begging him to let me go.

"Sign now" he said with strict tone.

And I signed.

"You may now exchange your rings" The judge said.

Mr. Ashar took out two boxes of rings. He gave one to me and one he kept with himself.

He took the ring out from box and just like this marriage, he forcefully glide the ring into my fingers

Then I took the ring out from the box I held and inserted the ring into his finger and left it in mid way.

"I pronounce you husband and wife" the judge said.

Husband and wife... Without love

What a joke..

It was just a business deal.

For two years.

And suddenly my heads starts to spin and it kept on spinning until I feel dead.

_____________________________________

A/N

"Sometimes you try and ignore the obvious and shield yourself from the blunt truth that some people are truly clueless to how much they hurt you"

Small chapter again because I got lost about the plot. So sorry about it

I promise to make next one much more better.

And hopefully next chapter will be Ashar's pov.

I usually update frequently. But next chapter will take time as I have to think like a rich arrogant man.

Please do

Comment
Vote &
Share

Stay positive

Sia!