Chapter 56

Lauren's POV:

We was all sat in Demi's room waiting for any kind of news to come through, I was sat on the sofa with Camila curled up on my lap, finally asleep after crying for the past 2 hours thinking of the worst that could have happened, the small chatter that was filling the silence in the room automatically came to a halt when our managers phone rang.

We all turned to look at her as she answered the call.

The relief that flooded through me when she put the phone down and smiled at us.

"She's okay, Dinah has her" she told us.

I literally sank bank into the chair and let out the breath I didn't realise I had been holding, she's okay, our girl is safe.

Camila stirred awake as we all started chatting happily with relief, she looked around the room confused before looking up at me.

"She's okay" I whispered brushing my fingers down her cheek.

"She's okay" she repeated not quite believing it.

"She's okay" I told her again.

Camila started crying again, but this time I assume it was tears of joy, I wiped her tears away, kissing her nose softly.

"No more tears PrettyGirl" I told her.

She nodded and wiped her tears away herself.

"I need to pee" she told me and I giggled lightly, removing my arms from around her waist.

"Go pee baby" I smiled.

Camila untangled herself from me and made her way to the bathroom.

I stood up from the couch and stretched my body, covering my mouth as a yawn slipped away from me, i made my way over to Demi and slipped my arms around her waist, resting my forehead inbetween her shoulder blades and closing my eyes, Demi placed her hands on my arms and gave them a small squeeze in a comforting way, i look at Demi like she is my big sister, i'm the oldest out of my siblings and i don't know it's just nice to have someone you can talk to, Demi is such an inspiriation to me, and she is always there whenever any one of us needs her, if we have a problem or just want to talk, she's amazing, talented and incredibly beautiful, she's just comfortable to be around.

Demi moved so i was standing next to her and wrapped her arm around my waist, i rested my head on her shoulder sleepily.

"Lauren" Ally said.

Imopened my eyes and looked over at her, she turned her head and i followed her direction and saw Camila starring at us, i smiled slightly and held my arm out.

"Hey beautiful" i said sleepily.

Camila didn't move though she just stood starring.

"are you okay?" i asked confused, moving out of Demi's grip and walking over to Camila.

she just nodded and walked past me over to Ally.

okay what just happened? i looked over at Camila as she wrapped her arm around Ally hugging her.

what did i do?

"Camz?" she turned her head to look at me and then looked back over at our manager who was talking about Dinah and Normani being in the hotel.

"can we go to the room and see them?" Camila asked.

"she's really shaken up, she won't let anyone near her apart from Dinah, she wouldn't allow them to take her to the hospital, they said we have to make sure we take her to get checked out tomorrow"