Chapter 17

Camila's POV:

I've been kneeling on the floor for nearly 90 minutes holding Lauren's hand while she slept in the bath, my legs were completely dead but I didn't care right now, every now and then Lauren would scrunch her nose up in pain, it was the cutest thing ever, despite the fact that she was in pain. 

"Camz" Lauren whispered her eyes fluttering open. 

"Hey Lolo" I smiled at her. 

"Can you get me out" she asked. 

"Of course pretty girl" I smiled. 

I stood up groaning as I stretched out my legs, shit they hurt. 

I pulled the plug out before picking Lauren open causing my body to get soaked but I really didn't care, I grabbed a towel wrapping it around her body and picked her back up carrying her out to the bedroom where the girls were watching shrek. 

"You guys are such nerds" Lauren rolled her eyes as I sat her on the Bed and I couldn't help but smile. 

"Shut up you know you love this movie" Mani smiled. 

"Whatever" Lauren rolled her eyes not denying the accusation.

"How are you feeling?" Ally asked her. 

"There's still slight pain but yeah I'm okay, I just need cuddles now" Lauren says looking up at me causing me to smile yet again.

"Let me put some clothes on you first pretty girl" I smile. 

I walked over grabbing her a long shirt with a pair of panties and a sanitary towel, I pulled the shirt over her head taking her towel off, I slipped her panties on and Lauren looked at me. 

"What?" I asked her. 

"I'm not an invalid" she said.

"Fine I won't help" I stuck my tongue out and she smiled. 

"Don't do that, I'll bite it off" Lauren smirked. 

"Well you're definitely feeling better" Dinah chuckled. 

"That's because my Camz is amazing" She smiled putting the sanitary towel in her panties and climbing under the covers.

I changed into the same clothes Lauren was wearing because mine had got wet after getting Lauren out of the bath, I climbed into the bed next to her and she rested her head on my chest playing with my hair, I smile wrapping my arm around her body pulling her close to me.

"You okay?" I asked so only she could hear. 

She looked up at me and smiled. 

"I love you" she mouthed. 

"I love you too" I mouthed back and kissed her forehead.

"Awww cute Camren moment" Dinah grinned obviously watching us. 

Lauren rolled her eyes and I blushed slightly.

Lauren pulled her hand away from my hair wrapping it around her stomach, my face instantly dropped.

"Is it hurting baby?" I asked and she nodded. 

She stood up and walked into the bathroom, I followed after a few seconds and she was crying on the toilet. 

"It's gone" she whispered once she realised I was in the room. 

"How do you know?" I asked. 

"I can just feel it" she whispered.

I walked over kissing the top of her head pulling her into my stomach cuddling her playing with her hair.

"I'm sorry baby" I whispered holding her as she cried softly into my stomach. 

"I'll order you another hot chocolate, I'll ask for a hot water bottle and we'll watch a scary movie okay" I told her quietly and she lifted her head to look at me. 

"You hate scary movies" Lauren mumbled and lifted her head to look at me, her cheeks stained with tears. 

"I'll watch anything as long as you're happy" I told her wiping the tears away from her cheeks. 

"I love you, but I'm happy with shrek" she gave a small smile. 

"Okay beautiful" I smiled kissing the top of her head again.

I walked out calling room service and I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist as I spoke to them. 

"ThankYou" Lauren whispered as I out the phone down. 

"What for?" I asked over my shoulder confused. 

"Being with me" Lauren mumbled close to my ear. 

"I love you, I'll always be with you" I smiled turning in her arms and kissing her lips lightly. 

"Come on Lo" I smiled taking her to the bed and climbing in cuddling with her.

There was a knock on the door 5 minutes later and Ally jumped up to get it coming back and handing the items to Lauren. 

"ThankYou Allycat" Lauren said gratefully. 

"Anything for you laur" she smiled and climbed back on the bed with Mani, with Dinah on the same bed with us next to Lauren. 

Lauren put the hot water bottle on her stomach using the side of my body to keep in place making me feel warm, I smiled as she drank her hot chocolate and took some more pain killers.

I didn't pay much attention to shrek, i would glance at it every now and then but my main focus was Lauren, i didn't want to take my eyes away from her in case she was in pain or struggling but didn't want to say anything, i just wanted to make sure that she was okay.

"That movie never gets old" I heard Normani say.

I looked up at the screen and saw the credits rolling, i'm never very good at watching movies when Lauren is in the room anyway.

"Lauren what would you like to watch next?" Dinah questioned her. 

"Anything, i really don't mind" Lauren lifted her head slightly to look at Dinah. 

"Can we watch another cinderella story?" Ally asked. 

"Ooh i love that movie" Normani grinned. 

"Sure put it on" Lauren smiled not really bothered.

She placed her head back down on my chest, her arm still draped around my waist drawing patterns on my hip.

"You okay?" I asked her quietly as Dinah got up to put the movie on.

Lauren didn't respond she just nodded her head against my chest, i kissed the top of her head softly and decided to settle back and actually watch the movie this time. 

I trust that Lauren will tell me if something is wrong. 

To be continued...

_________________

Soooo comment for the next one :)
Probably be tomorrow :)

Lily x