Chapter 29

Lauren's POV:

I woke up with Camila snuggled into my chest, I smiled down at her playing with her hair lightly, she's so cute and peaceful when she sleeps, i wish i could just lay here and watch her all day. 

I think I might take her on our first proper date tonight, go for some food and then maybe hang out at an arcade, just have fun and be kids, and let her beat me at loads of stupid games.

Camila slowly turned her head on my chest looking up at me, her lips forming a small sleepy smile. 

"Morning princess"  I smiled at her. 

She didn't answer me, she just smiled kissing my jawline softly, she turned her head snuggling back into my chest.

"You still tired baby?" I asked and she nodded.

I sighed and continued to play with her hair. 

"Well I guess I'll let you sleep, I can't have you tired on our date tonight" I smiled. 

Her head shot up from my chest starring at me with wide eyes. 

"Are you serious?" Camila asked with a goofy smile. 

I grinned nodding at her. 

"But what about your thing with Taylor" she asked looking at me confused.

"Fuck I completely forgot" I smashed my hand against my forehead and Camila giggled. 

"Don't worry Lolo we can do it tomorrow night" she smiled pecking my lips. 

"Nooo I wanna do it tonight" I sulked.

"You can't let Taylor down babe, she misses her big sister" Camila laid her head back on my chest again playing with the ends of my hair.

"I'm sure she will understand, we can do it tomorrow" 

"Lauren honestly it's fine, go hang with your sister today okay, tomorrow I'm all yours" Camila kissed my lips softly. 

I rested my hand on her cheek, holding the kiss for longer, pulling on her bottom lip softly gaining entrance, my tongue slowly massaging against hers, Camila's hands found their way to my hair tangling up in it, I ran my hands over her back pulling up her shirt, she lifted her arms allowing me to pull her shirt off as I flipped us over, slowly kissing down her neck, looking for a sweet spot, sucking on it softly leaving my mark, my hands travelling up and down her body, grasping her right breast massaging softly, a moan escaping from her lips, I slowly kissed down her chest, my tongue swirling around her nipple.
"Mmm Lolo" she moaned softly, her hands tangled in my hair pulling gently driving me crazy. 
"Camila" came Sinu's voice through the door as she knocked on it lightly. 

Causing the pair of us to jump slightly, if she opens the door we are both screwed. 

"Yeah mum?" Camila asked, her breathing slightly out of place as i gazed at her, my lips hovering just above her nipple. 

"There's breakfast in the kitchen for you and Lauren" She spoke throught the wooden door. 

"Okay ThankYou, we'll be right down Mama" 

"Okay Mija" 

After waiting a few seconds to hear Sinu's footsteps walk down the stairs, I attached my lips to Camila's nipple sucking softly. 

"Lauren" Camila sighed. 

"The moods gone I'm sorry" she said. 

I sighed slowly lifting my head, kissing her lips softly.
"Curse you Sinu" I muttered under my breath causing Camila to giggle.
"It will happen baby, when it's supposed to" Camila smiled kissing my nose.

I sighed nodding my head, I slowly climbed off of Camila, she picked up her shirt throwing it back on and I pouted it at her, she giggled pecking my lips taking my hand, she opened her bedroom door, walking down the stairs her hand still in mine, we got to the bottom step and I slowly let go of her hand but she grabbed my hand again intertwining our fingers, I turned my head looking at her confused.
"Your dad" I whispered.
"His at work" she smiled.
I bit my lip, she grinned at me pecking my lips.
We walked into the kitchen hand in hand and Sinu smiled at us, she looked down at our hands and grinned, she never said nothing though, and I was grateful about that, me and Camila sat down at the breakfast island eating the pancakes that Sinu had made for us.

"I should go babe" I turned to Camila after placing my plate in the sink.
Camila stood up, stopping in front of me reaching round to put her plate in the sink.
"Guess I'll see you tomorrow then for our date" she smiled kissing the corner of my mouth. 

"Mmm I think you should just come over and watch movies with me and Tay" I smiled.
Camila shook her head and giggled.
"No Laur, Taylor wants Lauren time" She told me. 
"Fiinnee" I pouted.
"Get your cute butt upstairs, put your clothes on and march your ass round to your house" Camila grinned pointing out of the kitchend door. 
"Language" Her mum said entering the room.
Camila rolled her eyes and I giggled.
She took my hand in hers and dragged me upstairs to her room, I slowly got changed into the clothes I had on yesterday while Camila sat on the bed watching me.
"Did you enjoy the show?" I asked her.
"Would've been better if you stayed naked" she smirked at me.
"Dirty girl" I shook my head. 
"Only with you" she winked.

We walked downstairs stopping at her front door slowly opening it.
"I'll see you later" I smiled playing with her fingers.
"We'll see" she smiled.
"Please" I pouted.
"We'll see" she kissed my lips softly.
I pushed her up against the door frame deepening the kiss, her hands tangling in my hair.
"Ehem" I pulled away slightly seeing Sinu at the corner of my eye.
I felt my cheeks burning, burying my face in the crook of Camila's neck.
I lifted my head to see Camila's cheeks a dark shade of red, I looked over and see Sinu still watching us.
"I should go" I whispered pecking Camila's lips.
She nodded, taking her bottom lip between her teeth biting softly, as I slowly walked down her drive away from her, I turned around and see her still standing in the door way.
I winked at her and she giggled slowly walking in the house and closing the door.
"Damn I love that girl" I practically skipped down the streets making my way to my house.

To be continued...

Okay so short chapter, you guys said you didn't want drama? So I wasn't sure whether or not I should do it... But I still might, don't worry nothing to bad should happen, I just want to stir things up a bit :)

Lily x