Chapter 24

Soooorrrrrryyyyyy I don't know what to write!!!!!!

------------

Lauren's POV:

I watched Camila for a moment before following after her, stopping beside her as she reached up and knocked on the door, i don't know why she actually knocked, the girls never knock on our door, they just walk on in like they own the place, why do they even have a key actually? i'll have to talk to them about that later. 

Dinah opened the door while i was still in my thoughts, but her voice brought me out of them. 

"Camren! Heyy" she grinned. 

"We're going for pizza, you coming?" Camila asked.

"ALLY, MANI YOU WANNA GO FOR PIZZA?" Dinah shouted and I covered my ears quickly but it was already too late, the damage had already been done. 

Did she really have to shout! I rolled my eyes and Camila caught it and giggled. 

Ally and Mani came running towards the door grinning. 

"FOOD" Mani smiled. 

"Yeah okay come on let's go" I rolled my eyes taking Camila's hand in mine intertwining our fingers and walking down the hallway. 

We all clambered into the elevator and pressed for the lobby.

........

We're sitting at the pizza place, Camila is next to me, then Dinah, Normani and then Ally, Camila's hand was resting on my thigh under the table slowly rising up drawing patterns on the inside of my thigh, she was making me extremely wet right now, but i don't think she had the slightest idea what she was doing to me, I took her hand and placed it on to her own lap, she looked at me confused, I cleared my throat and she caught on realising that it had turned me on, she threw her head back laughing while I glared at her. 

"Um what?" Ally looked confused along with the other girls. 

"Some weird Camren secret" Dinah rolled her eyes. 

Camila came closer to me pressing her lips up against my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"You wet baby" she whispered in a husky voice making me melt. 

How does she do this to me, my stomach is flipping, my heart pounding in my chest, my head is just all over the place, she makes me feel things that I can't even explain, I just, I'm in love with her, she's drives my body insane, and right now I want nothing more than to throw her on this table right now and fuck her senseless, but she's not ready so I can't pressure her.

I turned my head and just glared at her causing her to just laugh at me again.

"You two are so strange" Mani shook her head. 

"Its just that I made Lauren W" Camila started to speak. 

I slapped my Hand over Camila's mouth cutting her off. 

"MILA Something's stay private" I said to her my eyes wide.

She licked my hand and I pulled it away. 

"Okay gross, now we know what she was gonna say anyway" Dinah said shaking her head. "Naughty Camren" 

I blushed bright red and Normani laughed. 

"What?" Ally said looking at us all confused. 

"Nothing, innocent one" Dinah laughed reaching behind Normani to pat Ally on the head who swatted at her. 
"I hate you all" I hid my face in my hands.

"Baby I'm sorry" Camila mumbled in my ear kissing it.

I just sighed shaking my head as the waitress places the pizza down on the table. 

"Lauren I'm sorry" Camila looked at me sad. 

"I know princess it's okay" I smiled pecking her nose and she giggled. 

Camila dove into the pizza throwing two slices on to her plate the first gone within seconds. 

"Jeeze Camz slow down" I said to her. 

She just stuck her tongue out at me. 

I couldn't help but laugh at her, she had sauce all over her chin and nose. 

"What?" She asked. 

I laughed and kissed her nose clearing the sauce, then wiped her chin with a tissue. 

"You're cute baby" I smiled at her. 

She looked away embarrassed.

Camila's POV:

We got back to the hotel and we all changed into our onesies climbing into the beds, I had my head resting on Lauren's chest, Dinah was laying on her shoulder, Mani was laying on her stomach and Ally was wrapped around her legs, Lauren is like really comfortable so yeah, it's really cute, I kinda wish someone was here so they could get a picture of us. 

"We totally need a picture of this" Dinah grinned as if she had read my thoughts. 

"Okay what are you reading my mind or something? That is just creepy!" I said. 

"Ssshhh" Lauren hushed us. 

I lifted my head and gave her a death glare. 

"You know I fucking hate it when people do that" I glared. 

"Exactly why I done it" she smirked. 

"Okay guys smile" Ally said holding her phone up getting us all into the frame. 

I pulled my usual funny face, I could never just be normal and smile into the camera, I don't know I'm weird, but better than being boring right. 

"So is someone gonna put a film on or?" Mani said. 

"SCARY FILM" Lauren and Dinah both said in unison. 

"No no no no no" I shook my head rapidly. 

"Oh come on Camz I'll protect you" she smiled. 

"No you know I hate scary films" I pouted. 

She pecked my pout away and smiled at me. 

"You'll be fine baby"

"Fine" I sighed not in the mood to be putting up a fight, laying down on the bed. 

While Normani stood up putting on a film that I really didn't want to know the name of because the title would just make me even more scared than I already am right now. 

I buried my face in Lauren's chest as the film started, guess this is where I'm going to be spending the next two hours, can't say I'm complaining though. 

I smirked to myself. 

Who wouldn't want to spend two hours with their face up close in Lauren's chest, it's the best place to be, and she smells really good. 

To be continued...

SORRY IM SO BLANK AND SHIT! IVE BEEN TRYING TO WRITE THIS FOR 3 DAYS! ITS AWFUL!