Chapter 10

Lauren's POV:

I laid in bed cuddling Camila as the events of the day took over my brain, I just kept picturing it over and over again, the look on his face when I said I just wanted to be friends, the pain I felt when he grabbed my wrist dragging me under the boardwalk, the way my back felt like it had been broken when he pushed up against the wood, how his hand roamed under my shirt his fingers pressing hard into my abdomen while he pinned me by my neck with the other so I couldn't move, the way his rough lips slobbered all over mine, his teeth biting and pulling on my lip trying to get me to kiss him back, the tears streaming down my face as he undone the button on my shorts pulling them down with my panties roughly, the piercing pain that racked my body as he thrusted inside of me, taking away the one thing that was mine, his hand clamped over my mouth muffling the screams, so i would not be heard, so that no one walking along the pier above us would hear my cries for help. 

The way he dropped my body on the sand like I was a rag doll, quickly zipping up his jeans, looking down at me with a huge smirk on his face before he took off running along the beach and leaving me there, blood trickled down my thighs where he had taken my virginity and ripped my insides, i laid on my side watching him run away with a satisfied smirk on his face as the sobs took over my body and I curled into a ball, feeling dirty and disgusted and completely violated.

I finally pulled myself together and walked back to the arena where I'd have to be on tv to do X factor, after i had just been assaulted and raped. 

I made it back to the arena and headed straight to the dressing room, I laid down on the couch, grabbing a cushion and hugging it close to my body, my eyes closing tightly. 

I felt a hand run over my face and someone pulling me close to them, I only just realised that I was crying and sobbing uncontrollably.

"Lolo" Camila whispered pulling me into her body, i buried my face in her chest, as my body racked with every sob escaping my quivering lip, the images refusing to leave my brain. 

"You need to stop thinking about it pretty girl" she whispered playing with my hair.

I uncurled myself from her walking into the bathroom, I locked the door turning the shower on and stepping in, I sat down on the floor of the shower as the water splashed over my body, burning my skin,  I brought my knees up to my chest hugging them tightly as sobs escaped from my mouth, my tears blending into the water not being able to separate one from the other. 

I can't stop thinking about it? does she think it's really that easy for me? i can't stop picturing the look on his face, or feelings his hands on my skin, even though it's not happening anymore, i can't still feel him, my skin is crawling, i can't stop it, it won't stop, i wish it would stop, but it won't, the images just keeping playing over and over like a broken record, and it's killing me inside, i just wish it would stop, please god just make it stop, make it go away, please i am begging you. 

"Lolo" Camila knocked on the door not long after. 

"Open the door baby" she knocked again.
I couldn't move, I was paralysed in my spot, tears streaming down my face, I began rocking back and forth, resting my chin on my knees as i continued to sob, the images still playing over in my brain. 

It was silent for a few minutes until i saw the bathroom door open at the corner of my eye Camila came walking in opening the shower door pulling me into her arms. 

"H..how..d..did.. Y..you get in h..here" I sobbed trying to control my breathing.

"I got Dinah to pick the lock" she whispered and just hugged me as the shower beat down on both of our bodies, both of our clothes were now completely soaked through, but Camila didn't seem to mind, she just continued to hold me. 

"Come on baby, let's cuddle and talk okay" Camila stood up turning the shower off. 

Camila's POV:

Lauren looked up at me with tears in her eyes not moving from her spot, my heart fell to the pit of my stomach as I watched the girl I'm in love with look so broken, and I couldn't fix her, she won't let me in and I need her to talk to me and open up to me, it hurts me to see Lauren hurting, to see her so inside of her head. 

She shook her head as tears slid down her face and off her chin.

"Just leave me" she croaked in a whisper.

"No, I'm never leaving you" I shook my head and just continued to hug her to my chest as we both sat in the shower.

"Mila?" Dinah said popping her head in the bathroom.

I just shook my head and Dinah gave a sympathetic smile and left the room. 

After sitting in silence for a few more minutes with Lauren, the only sound were her cries, I carefully picked her up and left the shower sitting her on the toilet wrapping a towel around her body, before carrying her back to the bed an laying her down, I threw the shirt off that I had on quickly drying myself before putting a new one on, I laid down in front of Lauren and her eyes were squeezed shut.

"Baby talk to me" I whispered. 

Her eyes fluttered open, her piercing green eyes starring right into my brown ones, but they weren't the eyes that i fell in love with, they were dull and broken and glossed over, shutting the world out. 

"Please" I begged feeling tears starting to brim.

She slowly sat up pulling the towel up her legs revealing her thighs, I looked in her eyes confused and then down at her legs, that's when I see them, the faint pink lines running across her legs, I could see maybe 30 on each leg but each scar looked like it had been cut over and over again in the same spot, I looked up at Lauren tears streaming down both of our faces.

"Why?" I finally managed to say and she just shook her head.

I moved closer to her and ran my fingers over the scars, she tried to pull my hands away but I stopped her.
I traced every single scar with my fingers, then I bent my head and kissed every single one softly, the tears dropping from my eyes and onto her scars. 

"Do you know how beautiful you are" I whispered my hands resting on either side of her face.
Her eyes faced her thighs just starring at them, I pulled the towel back over her legs so she would look at me, those perfect green eyes with tears glistening over them.

My baby hurts herself and I didn't even know, I know she won't talk about it tonight but I will get it out of her.
I pressed my lips to hers putting so much passion into the kiss as the tears still fell down our faces.

"Promise me you'll stop" I asked starring into her eyes.

She shook her head an looked down.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui promise me you'll stop hurting yourself" I practically begged. 

"I can't" Lauren shook her head, more tears flowing down her cheeks. 

"Baby please, try for me" I whispered resting my forehead against her own. 

Lauren didn't say anything, she didn't shake or nod her head to agree with me, she just laid down resting her head in my lap as I played with her wet hair.

"Please don't hurt yourself anymore" I whispered as kissed her forehead wiping away a tear that escaped her eye.

To be continued...