Chapter 87

Lauren's POV:

I was extremely nervous as i laid on the hospital bed with Camila standing by my side holding my hand as we waited for the doctor to enter.

"You okay?" Camila questioned.

"Yeah just a little nervous" I told her honestly.

"How come?" She questioned curious.

"I'm about to find out if i am going to be a mother or not, and i really don't like hospitals much anyway, not since, well you know" I trailed off as i remembered all the times i had to enter the hospital for Chemo Therapy.

Camila lifted my hand to her lips kissing my knuckles softly.

"You're okay baby, i'm right here" She smiled down at me and my stomach literally done somersaults and my heart felt like it had escaped from my chest for a few seconds before snapping right back in.

It honestly brought a tear to my eye and Camila looked concerned instantly placing her hand on my face to capture the tear with the pad of her thumb as it slid down my cheek.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"I'm just so glad that you're here, and that you're alive, that we are both alive, and we are safe and we are together, we have made it through so much together and i'm just feeling blessed i guess" i admitted trying to hold back my tears.

"Gosh I love you" Camila whispered pressing her forehead against my own.

"Lauren Jauregui" We both looked towards the door and saw a doctor standing there with a clipboard in hand.

"That's me" I answered my voice cracking slightly.

"You're here to see if you are pregnant?" he questioned more than stated.

"Yeah, it wasn't that long ago so i didn't know if i could do a test, and thought it would be more accurate if i came here" I answered him.

"Okay that's great, let's get started then" The doctor smiled at me and walked over to sit at the end of the bed where my legs were propped up so he could basically see everything, how attractive.

"So i am Dr. Steinburg, you're going to feel a slight pinch and a little bit of coldness, it'll be uncomfortable for a minute or two, but it won't hurt" He told me and peeped over the hospital gown so he was looking at me.

"Okay?" He questioned because i had made no sound.

"Yeah" i answered.

"Normally patients are more talkative and excited, or over talk out of nervousness, i see you're the quiet type" He continued to talk as he inserted the stick into my Vagina.

It was honestly the most uncomfortable thing in the world, and i still couldn't understand why women enjoyed being prodded with a dick, it just doesn't attract me whatsoever, especially after my experiences with them.

I never answered the doctor, because to be quite honest, i felt super awkward that he was prodding around my vagina, it is seriously so weird, i don't know how women are okay with it.

"Okay if you look at the screen and you see that tiny tiny dot right there in the middle" Me and Camila both looked over and squinted.

"Oh i see it" Camila announced with a smile.

It took me a minute but i finally saw it too.

"Me too"

"Well that is a little life growing inside of you, congratulations" He smiled at me and finally removed the wand from my Vagina.