chapter 84

It was midnight when Camila looked around the room and saw all of the other girls completely crashed out on her living room floor, she lifted her head off of Lauren's shoulder and looked at her.

Lauren instantly understanding the look, sighed and nodded her head, knowing that she couldn't put it off any longer. 

It was now or never. 

Both of the girls stood up off of the sofa and made their way towards the door, careful not to step on any of the girls heads, Camila stopped outside of the door and pulled it to a close before turning and facing Lauren.

"I'm just going to grab a hoodie from my bedroom and then we'll go and sit in the garden and talk okay" Camila spoke just above a whisper not wanting to wake anyone in the house hold.

"Okay, i'll wait in the kitchen" Lauren told her.

"Alright, i'll get you a hoodie too" Camila smiled and Lauren nodded her head in thanks and made her way into the kitchen as Camila creeped up the stairs.

Lauren walked into the kitchen and retrieved a glass from the cupboard, she moved to the sink and turned on the tap, filling the glass with water before bringing it to her lips and taking small sips.

Lauren stared out of the window into the garden and tried to arrange her thoughts and how she was going to explain what happened, how was she supposed to explain to the person that she was in love with that she got drunk and slept with someone, she can't remember his name or what he looks like, oh and that she might be pregnant. 

Camila walked into the kitchen, her footsteps unheard by Lauren, as she walked up behind her and placed her hand on Lauren's lower back, Lauren jumped slightly and looked down at the smaller girl, her face instantly relaxing as she realized it was only Camila.

Camila held out the hoodie for Lauren and she accepted it appreciatively pulling it on over her head.

Camila held out her hand for Lauren take, and Lauren slipped her hand into the smaller girls nervously, Camila gave her a quick and tight reassuring squeeze, leading Lauren to the back door and turning the key and leading her out into the darkness of the garden.

The floodlight instantly came on outside as it sensed a presence, allowing light to spread across the garden and lead the way to the swing chair placed against the garden wall.

Both of the girls made their way over to the chair, the dew from the grass soaking their bare feet, Camila climbed on to the swing first, tucking her feet beneath her allowing herself to get comfortable, Lauren sat next to her and allowed her feet to brush against the tips of the wet grass, finding the feeling relaxing.

"So what's going on?" Camila asked after a moments silence.

Lauren turned her head in Camila's direction and let out a slow breath.

"After you ended things and you left, i never left the bed, i just laid there for a full 7 days, i didn't eat, i cried, i stared into the darkness, i thought about us, i cried some more, i was destroyed" Lauren started.

"I'm so sorry" Camila interrupted, feeling the need to apologize knowing that it was all her fault that this had happened, even though she had no recollection of it whatsoever.

"No please just let me tell you everything before you speak, because if i don't then i will probably never tell you what i am supposed to, until it's too late" Lauren lifted her hand and rubbed at her eyebrow as a nervous gesture.