Chapter 6

Dinah's POV:

We were all rehearsing for our save me song and every time I would look over at Camila and Lauren they would smile at each other, or if one of them weren't looking while they were, they would just stare and watch the other sing.

I honesty don't know how either of them don't see that they are completely in love with each other, even a blind person could see that they have a connection, but those two just refuse to do anything about it, and now Lauren has started dating Keaton and that has upset me because I know how much Camila wants to be with Lauren and it hurts me to watch her hurting.

"D you okay?" Mani asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Huh yeah just thinking" I smiled.

"About what?" She asked.

"Camren" I said quietly.

"Why?" Normani questioned.

"The way they look at each other, you can see it in their eyes, why are they both making it hard on each other? They would be perfect together"

"Well i know that, but we need to just leave them to figure it out on their own" Normani patted me on the shoulder.

"Yeah i guess" I sighed.

"Okay guys I've gotta go, I have my lunch with Keaton" Lauren called out.

I looked over at Camila and surprisingly she seemed fine with it, Normally her face would fall and the depression would kick in and she would cling to one of us wanting cuddles, but she seemed to just shrug it off.

"Have fun Lolo" Mila smiled hugging Lauren as Lauren whispered something in her ear.

I looked at them both suspiciously and Lauren walked off holding onto Mila's hand until she was out of reach.

They have never done that before, they're being very touchy feely, yes they have always been, but even more so than usual, Is something going on that I don't know about?

Camila's POV:

"Geeze D, don't think so hard" I laughed walking over to her.

"Oh sorry just in my own little world" she said.

"Yeah I can see, what's up cheechee?" I smiled.

"Nothing" she smiled but I knew that wasn't the right answer.

"You sure?" I questioned.

"Yeah choncho I'm fine" she smiled and walked away from me.

Okay, That was weird!

To:LoLo

From: Camila

Don't have too much fun with 'him'

To: My Camz from: Lauren

Emphasise on the him? Really Camzi? You're the only one I'll have fun with, I'm going to tell him in a little while.

To: LoLo

From: Camila

Okay so I'm a little jealous, sue me! You're my girl now ;) and okay good luck

I smiled and put my phone away, walking over to where Normani was standing talking with Arin.

"Hey" I smiled perching my arm on Mani's shoulder, having to reach up slightly because of the height difference.