Chapter 39

{WARNING!!! WARNING!!! TRIGGERING!!! PLEASE SKIP IF YOURE RECOVERING!!!!}

Ally's POV:

I sighed standing up from the sofa after watching Normani leave the bus chasing after Camila, I walked to the back of the bus to the toilet and knocked on the door. 

'Lauren, it's me open up'
'G-go a-wa-way' Lauren sobbed through the door.
'Come on beautiful girl, talk to me what happened' I leaned against the bathroom door.
'L-leave m-me' Lauren sobbed drawing a sharp breath.
'What's going on?' Dinah asked walking towards me.
'You didn't hear anything?' I stared at her.
'I was asleep' she shrugged.
'Wow girl' I shook my head.
'Sooo??' She nodded.
'Oh, Camila and Lauren had a fight, Camila stormed off the bus and Normani ran after her, and Lauren has locked herself in the toilet. 

'Laur, open the door babe' Dinah said quietly knocking on the door.
'P-ple-please j-ust L-eave me'
'We're not going anywhere Lo, please just open the door, talk to us' I spoke quietly. 

I heard the lock slide across the door and Lauren slowly opened it, I stared at her in shock, seeing a puddle of blood on the floor as it dripped down her leg, from the top of her thigh. 

I was in a state of shock starring at the open gashes on her thigh, the blade laying in the middle of the blood on the floor, Lauren looked up at us, streams of mascara running down her face, she looked broken, her eyes stared as if there was nothing in front of her, she seemed lost, she wasn't the Lauren we have come to know, she was gone, empty, a broken girl in the place of the happy one she pretends to be for us, Dinah pushed me out of the way, stepping in the bathroom to pick Lauren up. 

If Dinah hadn't been there to knock me out of my trance i have no idea how long i would have stood there for and just stared, i know that Lauren used to do this to herself, but i thought that she was clean now, none of us had noticed the signs that she had started again, i feel terrible for not noticing when our friend needed our help. 

'Ally grab towels and lay them on the sofa' I heard Dinah but I couldn't seem to move, the look in Lauren's eyes, the blood seeping down her leg, it's heart wrenching. 

It honestly breaks my heart that she does this to herself. 

'ALLY' Dinah screamed and I snapped out of it, running to the cupboard and grabbing towels, walking into the living room and laying them on the sofa.

Dinah sat Lauren down, she was completely emotionless just starring into space, that same empty look in her eyes, but she was smiling now, a strange wry smile and it was freaking me out, like she actually felt happy about what she has just done to herself, Dinah grabbed the last towel from my arms wiping the blood away covering Lauren's leg. 

'Get me a wet cloth, then go to the pharmacy down the street, buy some bandages' Dinah ordered me. 

Normally i am the mum in most situations, but right now Dinah was taking that place, and she was doing a good job of it too, i feel terrible right now for not being able to help, theres' just so much blood. 

I nodded slowly, walking into the bathroom to wet a small towel and walked back to Dinah handing it to her. 

'Pharmacy, go' Dinah nodded her head at me giving me a sympathetic look before seeing to Lauren's leg. 

I grabbed my purse, running towards the bus door, needing to get out of there, her leg was destroyed, the look on her face haunting me, what had happened for her to relapse? She was doing so well.

I got back to the bus within a few minutes, not wanting to take too long, in fear that Lauren would lose too much blood, Lauren's head was resting against the window barely keeping her eyes open, the loss of blood draining her, as Dinah held a towel tightly to her leg to control the bleeding. 

'Make her drink something' Dinah mumbled taking the bag from me. 

I nodded my head grabbing a bottle of water, sitting behind Lauren and pulling her back to my chest resting the bottle to her lips, slowly letting her drink. 

The blood had finally stopped flowing from Lauren's leg when Dinah removed the towel, she carefully cleaned the cuts causing Lauren to flinch in my arms, she wrapped her leg up carefully and took all the towels throwing them away, there was no way the blood would be removed from them, they were completely soaked with it. 

Dinah sat down pulling Lauren's legs on to her lap, I ran my hands through her hair as Dinah traced circles on her legs. 

'What happened Lauren?' I asked her carefully. 

Lauren turned her head hiding it into my shoulder and Dinah looked up at me, letting out a sigh.
Lauren whispered something into my shoulder but I couldn't hear her. 

'What?' I asked. 

She turned her head, so her cheek was resting on my shoulder, she cleared her throat staring out of the window. 

'A fan kissed me' she spoke clearly this time. 

'When?' Dinah asked.

'Yesterday.. The pictures are all over twitter' Lauren whispered shaking her head. 

'Why didn't you just tell Camila yesterday when it happened?' I asked her. 

'It slipped my mind, I didn't take no notice of it, it was an accident' Lauren shrugged her shoulders weakly.

'LAUREN' we heard a panicked scream and then we see an out of breath Camila climb onto the bus. 

To be continued...

OKAY SO ITS SHORT I KNOW I KNOW... I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO SAY... AND I'M SORRY TO PUT SH IN IT AND SORRY IF ANYONE IS AFFECTED BY IT.. IF YOU EVER NEED ME THEN YOU CAN INBOX ME ON HERE OR TWEET ME @CliqueDemix .. ILL BE THERE IF YOU NEED ME OKAY ...
I'LL TRY DO A LONG CAMREN ONE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!
AND 50K READS WHAT??? ARE YOU GUYS NUTS? BUT I LOVE YOU ALL THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!
AND DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES.. IM SURE YOU ALL LOVE THEM :D

Lily x