Chapter 54: Big hero seven's last battle

" In the same day, Angela and Lucille arrive helping them to kill Vanessa once and for all. " Jack: Angela, Lucille.. Angela; Hello everyone.. We know everything had happen here but.. We like to help. Gail: Thank you.. ( Hugs Angela and Lucille ) Will: Sorry to cut the conversation but Vanessa.. Is gone.. Gail: What? Jack: She disappears? Harry: Yes.. Angela: Where did she go? Gail: I know where she is. Will: Where? Gail: North Mountain. Jack: Honestly, that where she is. We need to go to the North Mountain but.. It might be cold so.. You guys will need perfect clothes for it. Will: Ok. Louis: But why did she go there? Tooth: Maybe she hides from us or.. Something. Gail: Why I get a feeling that Vanessa has someone by her side? Jack: What? Gail: ( Shake her head in pain ) Um.. Nevermind let's just.. Go to the North Mountain. ( Holds her head in pain ) Jack: Hun, are you ok? Gail: I.. I'm fine.. Let's go before.. Before Vanessa disappears again. Summer: Are you sure mommy? Gail: Yes, now let's go. " Gail worked her magic on Will, Angela, Lucille, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall and Liam to let them wear warm clothes and traveled to the North Mountain. "

3 days later
Gail's POV
" We had arrive at the North Mountain to find Vanessa but we just saw sort of someone's ice castle. I started knocking on the icy door and it open itself. We walked in and saw someone in.. Blue, completely blue. Top to bottom. Same hairstyle as mine also same eye color. " Elsa: I know you would come Jack. Jack: I didn't come here for you. I came here for one reason. Elsa: Hm? ( Look at Gail ) Who is she Jack? Jack: This is Gail Winter.. My wife. Elsa: Your wife? I thought you love me Jack. Jack: Not anymore.. I already moved from you. Elsa: No! Gail: Jack, who is she? Jack: Oh, that's elsa the snow queen and my girlfriend before. You can call her queen elsa. Gail: Ah ok.. H-hi queen elsa its nice meeting you. Elsa: Don't hi me Miss Winter! Gail: How rude! Jack: Elsa, that's not nice! Elsa: Why? She stole you from me! Jack: Stop it Elsa! Elsa: ( Squeeze Gail with force ) Gail: ( In pain ) Ah! Summer: Mommy! ( Holds Gail at the back ) Jack: Gail.. Elsa: Hahaha! Jack: Elsa! You'll pay for that! ( Shoot Elsa ) Elsa: ( Block ) Why you won't be with me instead of her! Jack: Don't talk like that! ( Shoot Elsa ) I know you're hiding Vanessa! Elsa: You mean Gail's stepsister? Gail: ( Gasp ) You have her?! Elsa: ( Looked at Gail ) What? But how?! Gail: How I move out the pain that you bring me within? So easy.. You don't know that I'm still strongest guardian and for Jack's love me with a fight that's why the pain in me was gone. Now.. ( Raise her hand with powers ) I will destroy you and Vanessa once and for all! ( Shoot Elsa ) Elsa: Ah! ( Vanish ) Will: Well, that was easy to defeat Elsa. Angela: This feels like me and Lucille before. Jack: Huh? Gail: Oh, I forget to tell it to you but.. Nevermind about it. Right now, let's find Vanessa and kill her. Will: You're really up for that Gail. Gail: Yes, because.. She will pay what she done to Benedict, Angela's best friend and Wendy. Will: What?! What happen to Benedict?! Gail: ( Look serious ) " Flashbacks of her saving Gerald from dying on the cliff and seeing Benedict's death. " Gail: I don't want to talk about it. Will: What? Why? Jack: Just.. Don't question it. Will: Ok.

Outside of Elsa's ice palace
Vanessa: Looking for someone? Gail: Vanessa.. I knew it that you are friends with Elsa. ( Shoot Vanessa ) Vanessa: ( Block and shot Harry and Tooth ) Harry: ( Block with his hands ) Ow.. It burns.. Tooth: Are you alright? Harry: Pretty much. Tooth: Thanks by the way. ( Run towards Vanessa and hit her ) Vanessa: No! ( Scream and shot everyone ) Hahaha!