Chapter 28: The power of haplos

" This morning, the guardians and big hero six finally arrive at Pitch's lair and looks for Gail. Gail arrive at where the guardians and big hero six was. " Gail: You guys again?! And you bring friends I see. Hehe.. This should be fun. Hiro: Gail, we're not going to hurt you. Its us.. Hiro, Wasabi, Fred, Honey and Gogo. Gail: Fools! Do you think you can change me back?! ( Raise her hand ) Gogo: No! Jack: Gail, stop right now! Gail: ( Pauses ) Jack: I know you're in there and you don't want to hurt your friends. Let us help you get away from the dark. ( Hand over his hand to Gail ) Gail: ( Scream and almost shoot Jack ) Angela: Stop! Gail: ( Stops ) Santa: Angela, why you're here? Angela: Saving also my sister.. ( Walks towards Gail ) Ate Gail.. Please.. Come back to us.. Your love ones are worried for you. Don't hurt us.. We're not mad at you.. Just come back.. Please.. Gail: ( Land down ) ( Go towards Angela ) Angela: ( Used her powers to heal Gail ) ( Light up ) Jack: The power of haplos.. Gail: An-Angela.. Angela: It's working.. Gail: ( Shake head and back to being evil ) ( Shoot Angela ) Angela: ( Falls ) All: Angela! Gail: Haha! There's no way you can change me! Hahaha! ( Disappear ) Jack: ( Run and stop ) No! Tooth: Angela, are you ok? Angela: ( Groan ) I.. Think so... Jack: We have to find a way to talk to her. Santa: Let's go! ( Run and chase Gail ) Tooth: Angela, you need to go now. Angela: What? No, I have to also save my sister. She save everyone and now it is the time that I will save her. Tooth: No Angela, its to dangerous. You can't save Gail because she's too powerful and too evil. Angela: ( Sigh ) Fine.. ( Go through the portal to leave ) Tooth: ( Breath in and out ) Ok.. ( Chase with the other guardians )

Short chapter again? I know, I know it's a short chapter but.. Its my story don't judge it.