Chapter 4: Gail, the new guardian

Gail: Last piece? Santa: Yes, you're the last piece of the children lives. You can heal children's injuries if someone hurts them. Gail: So.. What do you mean about that? Jack: I know where this is going. Gail: Huh? Santa: You're a guardian! Gail: What? Jack: Guys.. You saw her powers and then you said she can be the new guardian. Do you think that's too much guardians? Santa: It will be better if we added one more guardian and this is perfect. With Gail by other side, we can defeat Pitch Black. Jack: We don't need to! Pitch is dead. Gail: I can't be a guardian Santa. You know I can heal single persons but I'm not ready to fit to be a guardian. You guys save children dreams and I only save my friends, my family and all chidren's lives I'm really so sorry the answer to that is no. Bunny: Gail.. Jack: Come on Gail. ( Hold Gail's hand ) Gail: ( Hold Jack's hand ) Tooth: But.. Jack: ( Shake head " No " to Tooth and fly off with Gail through the portal ) Sandy: ( Sign languange ) For this, Sandy use his sign languange because he can't talk. I watch rise of the guardians in the YouTube part by part and I love it I wish I can watch it in my house. Bunny: What Sandy is saying? Santa: Sandy is saying that Gail is not likely to be our new guardian but she's a perfect guardian that we wanted. Let's find her. Tooth: But where? Santa: I know where she is follow me. ( Go to his sleigh ) Tooth, Sandy and Bunny: ( Follows Santa and ride on it ) Santa: Let's go! ( Fly and teleported to where Gail is ) " Santa, Sandy, Tooth and Bunny rode on a sleigh and teleported to where Gail is. While that, Jack and Gail arrive at her house. " Jack: ( Put Gail down ) Gail: ( Letting go Jack's hand ) Thanks.. Jack: Hey uh.. Sorry for that guardian thing that Santa said to you. Gail: Nah.. It's ok but the most important is that you're there by my side. Jack: That's the sweetest thing that you said to me. Gail: ( Laugh ) Jack: Um.. Can I sleep with you because I'm tired now but just this night. Gail: Yeah, sure. ( Went inside her house ) Jack: ( Follows Gail ) " Jack stays at Gail's house to sleep but.. Just this night. Gail has one bedroom, two beds and a big room. Jack slept on the right and Gail slept on the left. They both slept right away. When Gail is sleeping, Jack open his eyes a little and look at Gail for awhile. " Jack: ( Open his eyes a little and look at Gail ) ( Talk through his mind ) " Gail.. You're the most beautiful person that I met wait.. Do I just.. Say that? Jack, not the time to say this to Gail you just met her but.. She is beautiful, pretty, hot and.. No, no, no Jack, Jack no ugh. " ( Close eyes )

Ok, now I like to add Gail x Jack because I like what Jack said above this. I'm pretty sure that Jack has something that Gail never know about him but we don't know who Gail ends up with. I want you to make a guess who will she ends up with, Hiro or Jack? Ten seconds on the clock and go! Write your answer in the comments below so I will know and the end of this whole story, I will reveal the answer who will she ends up. Not success, Gail will not be their new guardian but Santa will find a way to commit her becoming a guardian. Today, this chapter is the best chapter that I wrote and I will see you in the next chapter.

P. S. Sorry this is a short chapter.