Chapter 16: Guardians meet big hero six

" The guardians arrives at San Fransokyo and look who is in trouble. They found a girl with blond hair and pink suit running towards them asking them for their help in defeating Yokai. " Honey: Help! ( Run towards the guardians ) Santa: Young lady, what's wrong? Honey: Come! Tooth: Miss, just tell us what happen first. Honey: It-Its so hard to explain just.. Come with me! Tooth: Uh ok.. All: ( Walk ) Gail: ( Whisper ) ( Sigh ) " All the guardians walk towards where Honey will take them. When they arrive.. " Yokai: Hahaha! Honey: Look up, All: ( Look up ) Jack: What is that? Hiro: Gogo! Yokai, you will pay for that! Gail: ( Whisper ) Yokai? Honey: Can you guys beat him? Me and my friends can't beat him. Gail: Why you guys don't beat him yourself? Honey: We don't have powers like you guys. Santa: ( Sigh ) Ok miss, for all of you. Honey: Thank you so much! Bunny: It's time.. Santa: Guardians.. Attack! " Santa commands all guardians to attack and they did. Hiro knew and saw that Jack Frost, Toothfairy, Sandy, Bunnymund and Santa all fought Yokai and his minions but the one thing he didn't know was Gail Winter also fight Yokai because he didn't see her but he saw Yokai backing out like he was been hit by an object or someone. " Yokai: Hahaha! ( Get Gail surrounded by microbots ) Gail: Uh.. Jack: No! ( Fly fast towards Yokai ) Leave her alone! ( Shoot Yokai ) Yokai: ( Block ) Fool! You can't defeat me! Jack: We'll see about it! ( Shoot Yokai with a scream ) Gail: ( Shoot the microbots with her icy rope ) ( Fly off ) ( See Jack in trouble ) Yokai: Now, I have you guardian. Jack: Leave me alone! ( Struggle ) Bunny: ( Kick the microbots ) Gail: Jack! ( Fly towards Jack ) ( Shoot Yokai with her staff ) Yokai: ( Fall ) Are you ok? Jack: I'm okay but you? Gail: I'm fine Jack. Santa: Jack! Gail! Look out! Jack and Gail: ( Look from behind ) Yokai: Hahaha! Give me the chosen one! Gail: ( Hide on Jack's back ) Jack.. Jack: Don't worry Gail, I'll not let him have you. Gail: ( Nod ) Jack: What do you want from her?! Yokai: I want her to join me to rule the whole! Jack: Well, you can't have her. Yokai: Fine then. ( Shoot microbots towards them ) Tooth: Gail! Jack! Jack and Gail: ( Block it by their ice shield ) Yokai: No! Gail: ( Shoot Yokai with her ice powers ) Yokai: ( Disappeared ) Jack: He disappears. Gail: ( Breath in and out ) Jack and Gail: ( Land down ) Gail: Miss, we almost had him but he disappeared. Honey: This is not good he will come back soon or later! Jack: Miss, you don't have to worry so much. He will not come back because he was frozen. He will not bother anyone again. Gogo: Thank you so much for helping defeating Yokai but.. Who are you guys? Santa: Oh.. We are the guardians who saves children's dreams. This is Bunnymund, the easter bunny and the guardian of hope. Fred: Nice to meet you Bunny I'm Fred. Bunny: It's nice to meet you Fred. Santa: ( Point to Tooth ) Toothiana or you call her tooth fairy. She collects children's baby teeth and the guardian of memories. Honey: You're floating! Tooth: Yeah because that fairies do. Honey: I'm Honey, Honey Lemon. Tooth: Nice to meet you Honey Lemon. Santa: This is Sandy or Sandman, the guardian of dreams. Ok, he can't talk but he understands you. Wasabi: Hi Sandy, I'm Wasabi, Wasabi no ginger. Sandy: ( Greet him with excitement ) Santa: This is Jack Frost which you call him the winter spirit and the guardian snow day and fun. Hiro: Jack Frost, I'm Hiro Hamada. Jack: Well, it's nice to meet you Hiro. Santa: My name is Santa Claus or North and I'm the guardian of wonder. Last, this is Gail Winter. She is similiar to Jack Frost but in diiferent way. She the guardian of snow. Gogo: Nice to meet you Gail Winter I'm Gogo Tomago. Gail: Hi Gogo. ( Shake hands with Gogo ) Gogo: ( Shake hands with Gail ) Hiro: Gail Winter.. ( See Gail Winter ) Gail: ( Sees Hiro Hamada ) Hiro: She's real.. Jack: Ok, we better go now let's go Gail. Gail: Uh let's go. ( Fly off with Jack and the guardians ) Hiro: ( Look up at Gail fly with Jack and guardians ) ( Smile ) Gail Winter.. " The guardians flew off to get away from Hiro. During that, they saw a car that is black and trying to go to where the guardians stopped. The guardians landed and look who is in the car. Gail was shocked that she saw.. Her band members again. " Gail: Guys? Harry: Gail! ( Run towards Gail and hugged her ) I thought you died. ( Cry ) Gail: ( Tears drop ) Harry, I did die. The only thing that made you saw me because you believe in me. Harry: ( Tear drop ) You died? Gail: I'm so sorry to leave you and sing in the concert without me. ( Hug Harry ) ( Tear drop ) Tooth: Gail has a band? Harry: Oh.. Your friends? Gail: ( Sob ) Yes.. This is Tooth, Bunny, Sandy, Santa and Jack. Harry: Jack Frost isn't it? Jack: You must be Harry Edward Styles? Harry: Yes, I am. Um.. I heard that you and Gail liked each other. Jack: Who told you that? Harry: Jamie told me everything. Jack: Jamie.. Harry: Something wrong? Jack: Uh, nothing just.. ( Sigh ) I told him that and keep it as our secret but now he told you. Harry: Well in that case, I should keep the secret. Jack: Thank you Harry. Harry: No problem. Gail: Uh, Harry. Harry: Yes Gail. Gail: We had to go now I can't stay long enough. Louis: But we need you, all of us even the directioners. Gail: I can't stay longer because they will not believe in you that I'm real, they will not believe in me that I exist only the big five guardians that they know and not me. Harry: Oh.. Um.. Ok. Let it go Louis don't make Gail stress about this. Louis: ( Nod ) Ok. Gail: Thank you guys. Santa: Gail! Let's go! Gail: Better go now. ( Walk and hop on to the sleigh ) Harry: Bye Gail, please come visit us. Gail: Oh I will. Promise I will come to visit all of you. Santa, let's go. Santa: ( Fly off ) Gail: Bye guys.. Harry: See you soon.. Gail Winter..