Chapter 9: Becoming one of the guardians

Sup! I'm really glad you keep reading this big story. You're thinking what the picture above represents for Gail and for that, you'll find out now.

Jack's POV
" I got her out of the piecing cold water to see if she's still fine. I laid her down and she wasn't breathing. " Jack: No, no, no! Gail! " She wasn't responding, not a single word. Her eyes were closed and looked peaceful she wasn't meant to be rest in peace she should be smiling and laughing. I gave her a CPR but nothing was responding then I cuddled her in my arms. " Jack: I'm so sorry Gail.. " This is all my fault if I just save her straight away before it cracked, she would still be alive. I'm such an idiot! I can't believe I let this happen to her.. In that, I knew it that tears began to fall freely from my face. "

3rd person's POV
" Jack was shocked violenty with Gail in his arms. Frozen tears are stuck to his face as he kept repeating the same name over and over again. " Jack: Gail. " He glared at the moon and yelled. " Jack: Why her! " Though, the moon remain quiet. " Jack: I have to take her to North. " He said worriedly as he flew off with Gail in his arms. " Jack: Just hold on Gail. " Little did Gail and Jack know what was in stored for both of them. " The 3rd person is the moon or I called it Man in Moon.

North Pole
" Jack arrives with Gail at the North Pole and try to find Santa about what happen. Before that, he notice Gail has changed. He saw her pure and fully white hair and is in braid style, her skin is also pure snowy white, her dress is green in upper part of her dress and blue in lower part of her dress. " Jack: Why Gail has changed? North! ( Run ) Santa: Jack? Jack: North, I need your help. Santa: If this is about snowball fight, I'm not interested. Jack: No, just look. Santa: ( Looked at Gail ) Oh no.. She's out of breathing. ( Call the other guardians ) Emergency meeting everyone! Calling all guardians. " Tooth, Sandy and Bunny appeared and take a look what's happening. " Tooth: Oh my god is this Gail? Bunny: I think it is. Tooth: She changed her style. Santa: Tooth, can you check on her? Jack: Or bring her back to life? Tooth: Sure. ( Takes Gail from Jack's arms ) " Sandy goes with Tooth to check on Gail. While that, Bunny, North and Jack talked about what happen. " Santa: Jack, what happen to Gail and why she changed? Jack: Well.. We skated this night with Jamie and his friends and she.. Fell in the ice cold water. Santa: What? Jack: I know. Bunny: Wait.. So you mean you left her alone standing in the cracked ice and made her fell that's it?! Santa: Bunny, don't start this. Jack: Left her alone?! ( Laugh ) What am I?! Sort of like Pitch's helper?! Santa: ( Left Jack and Bunny alone slowly ) Bunny: I thought you supposed to protect children but you're not! Jack: Don't make me get mad Bunny. I tried to help her but its too late! Bunny: What about now huh?! Look what happen to Gail, she's dead and changed! Jack: Let's see who's dead now! Bunny: ( Mad ) " Both of them raise their voices in their argument about Gail. " Tooth: Sandy, work your magic on Gail. Sandy: ( Nod ) " Sandy launches a golden arrows towards Gail and unleashed it going through Gail's veins, up and then down through her body. It takes time for Gail to recover but once its done, Gail extensively wide open her eyes with a glowing icy blue eyes. " Tooth: She has awoken. Gail: ( Looked down and see Sandy ) Little golden man!

Little golden man! " Gail was in shocked when she saw the little golden man but Tooth calm her down. " Their argument was finished and Gail is in front of two guardians. She was worried why Jack and Bunny are arguing about. " Gail: Jack.. Jack: ( Look at Gail ) Gail.. Gail: Where am I and Why am I here? Jack: Long story but I'm so glad you're okay. Gail: ( Smile weakly ) ( Look at herself ) What? Where are my normal clothes? Why my hair is white? Tooth: Gail, you need to know something. Gail: And.. What is about? Tooth: You been chosen by the moon. Gail: What? Jack: She was been chosen? Santa: Yes, she's our new chosen one and the moon said she's Gail Winter. Gail: Wait, wait how I become Gail Winter? Somebody explain this to me Jack: Well.. You fell in the icy cold water. Gail: I-I fell? Jack: You don't remember anything? Tooth: She don't remember anything because she's dead. Gail: D-dead? " Gail was shooked by what she heard from Tooth that she's dead. She can't believe that she's dead. " Gail: You're joking.. I'm not dead, I can't be dead. Sandy: ( Sign language ) Santa: Sandy is right I'm really sorry but you're dead. Gail: No.. It can't be.. I can't be dead.. What about my family and my sisters? I can't leave them. Jack: You still can but not for long. Gail: ( Whisper ) No.. This can't be happening.. No.. ( Talk through her mind ) " ( Sigh ) It's okay don't be alarm yourself it's going to be fine. This is perfect, I will join the guardians for now except for my old friends. " Bunny: Gail, are you ok? Gail: Yeah I'm fine. Jack: So you mean she's a guardian? Santa: Yes, she's a guardian but not an official guardian. When she's an official guardian, she will need to find her center. Gail: A center? Jack: Yes, you need to find center for example my center is snow, guardian of snow and fun and a winter spirit. Gail: Ok. Tooth: I'm so glad you're with us Gail. Gail: Yeah, I'm happy too.. And I still don't remember I fell in the cold water. Jack: We need to get her memories back. Tooth: Yeah we should. Gail: ( Shoot snowflakes at the sky ) Woah.. Jack: Gail.. Tooth: You and Jack are similiar. Gail: ( Giggle ) Not so much Tooth. I can't control it properly I will train to use it better before you say that me and Jack are similiar. Tooth: Fine. ( Walks to her room and sleep ) Jack: Gail, you can sleep in my room. Gail: Really? Jack: Yes, Come with me. " Gail follows Jack going to his room to sleep. When they arrive, Gail notice that there is one big bed that is also the picture of a snowflake. " Jack: You can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the floor. Gail: ( Lie down and look at Jack ) Gail: Are you sure? You'll be cold when you sleep at the floor. Jack: I'll be fine don't worry. Ok goodnight. Gail: Goodnight Jack. ( Sleep ) Jack: ( Look at Gail ) ( Stand up and lied down beside Gail and hug her and sleep )

 ( Sleep ) Jack: ( Look at Gail ) ( Stand up and lied down beside Gail and hug her and sleep )

Oh.. Snap! That just happen! Oh.. Sorry for that. I forgot to tell you something if Gail and Hiro kept their love from their friends, Gail and Jack can do it too. Now, this is called love triangle! Gail Ancheta becomes Gail Winter. Well.. See you in the next chapter!