Chapter 35: Destroying Yokai: try to save Gerald

" Lola Biring left and Jack and Gail finished talking to each other. They went to the living room trying to watch television but the other guardians are standing, have something to say to them. " Jack: Um.. Guys? Santa: Oh hi! Gail: Is there something wrong? Santa: Well.. Big hero six needs some help in defeating Yokai or Callaghen. Gail: ( Flashbacks of Yokai ) No.. Not him. Jack: ( Looks at Gail ) Tooth: Why Gail? Gail: I'm part of big hero six before you guys. We called ourselves big hero seven and we almost defeat Callaghen or Yokai once. Before that.. ( Show them her shot by Yokai ) He shot me in my arm but in doesn't hurt. Tooth: Oh.. Gail: And I think I don't have the strenght to defeat him again. Jack: But Gail, you have the power of death and you didn't even have your center yet. Gail: ( Look up to Jack ) Jack: Try once more for our baby, for our family. Gail: Ok.. Fine.. I'll try once more. Santa: With that said, let's go! " All the guardians rides the sleigh and flew off to San Fransokyo. "

San Fransokyo
" They arrive at San Fransokyo and try to find big hero six to help them. " Santa: See big hero six anywhere? Tooth: No. Gail: There..

Gail: Let's land! Baymax: ( Fell at Yokai's microbots ) Yokai: Hahaha! ( Hear sound ) Huh?

" Santa landed the sleigh and the guardians went towards big hero six to help. " Gail: Hiro! Hiro: Thank god you guys are here.. Yokai is destroying everything and we can't stop him. Gail: So we'll do this together? Wasabi: Yeah, so much. Yokai: Hahaha! Jack: Let's go.. Yokai:

" While big hero six and the guardians run towards him, he started to shot some of his microbots

" While big hero six and the guardians run towards him, he started to shot some of his microbots. " Fred: Dragon Fire! ( Blow dragon fire and shot towards Yokai's microbots ) Honey: Stress boom! ( Throw stress boom ball to Yokai ) Jack: Gail, what we will do? Gail: ( Look around closely to Yokai while fly and got a plan ) That's it.. Everyone.. Did you see Yokai's mask at his back head? All: Yeah.. Gail: We will get that mask and destroy it so that the city is safe. Gogo, use your speed to block Yokai from him getting away. Gogo: I'm on the speed.. Gail: Fred, blow your dragon fire within where Gogo's will block Yokai. Fred: Fire, fire dragon fire I'm ready. Gail: Hiro, make sure Yokai didn't escape from this point. You're the boy genius, make your way inside the barrier of Gogo's speed and Fred's fire. And Jack and I will freeze him to death. Wasabi: Now that's a plan! All: ( Attack ) Hiro: ( Talk through his mind ) " That.. Is what you called team work. All of us can defeat Yokai or Callaghen down. With Gail Winter by our side, no one can defeat her and that's why the children loves the guardians so much. This time, we're not alone and we called ourselves big hero seven. " Wasabi: ( Cut Yokai's microbots ) Yes! Gogo: Gogo speed go! ( Go around Yokai ) Yokai: What is this?! Fred: Fire! ( Blow fire around Yokai where Gogo goes around ) Yokai: Hey! ( Try to escape and get burned ) Ow! Hiro: ( Calling Gail through his helmet ) He is clear! He's not escaping the barrier. Gail: Just go in with Baymax idiot! Hiro: ( Turn off his phone ) Baymax, let's go break the controler at back of the mask. Baymax: Ok Hiro. ( Fly towards Yokai really fast ) Yokai: Huh? ( Turn around and scream ) Baymax: ( Holds the mask ) Yokai: ( Gasp ) Hiro: Get ripped Callaghen! Your plans are over and.. Baymax: ( Breaks the mask ) Yokai: No! You don't see the last of me! Hiro: Oh really? ( Fly off ) Honey: ( Water ball the fire ) Hiro: In that case, look behind you. Yokai: ( Turn around ) Gail and Jack: ( Freeze Yokai ) Yokai: No! ( Froze ) Hiro: It worked! Gogo: Yeah.. Thanks to Gail, we can beat Yokai now. Gail: Nah.. That's nothing that what's friends are for. Jack: That's my snowflake. Gerald: What did you guys do to Vanessa's grandfather?! Gail: Gerald? ( Walk to Gerald ) Why you're here? Gerald: The same thing that I will say.. Why you're here? Gail: Gerald.. Gerald: Vanessa is right.. You're too evil and Angela. Gail: No Gerald.. Angela is your girlfriend. Gerald: Angela is not my girlfriend! Vanessa is my girlfriend! Gail: ( Gasp and turn to frown ) You made me worse and you made Angela upset! Gerald: ( Holds Gail tight ) The last time Angela is not my girlfriend! ( Pushes Gail away from him ) Gail: ( Falls ) Gerald: ( Walks away ) Gail: Gerald! Gerald!!

It comes together! Big hero seven is formed once again.