Chapter 27: A little help from big hero six

Jack's POV
" Night came again and ther other guardians are asleep but I'm not. I can't sleep because of a heart break. Gail is my only girlfriend and now my life is falling apart because of that Dark Jack, I'm all alone. When I saw this bed and lie on it, I keep picturing Gail beside me and it not last forever, I'm still broken... Sadness.. disappointment.. Everything I feel just fades away while I cry. I finally sleep and dreamed about Gail but not any kind of dream but a nightmare. "

In Jack's dream
Gail: ( Run ) You'll never catch me Jack! Jack: ( Chase Gail ) ( Hugs Gail ) Gail: Ah! ( Laugh ) Jack: ( Laugh ) Gail and Jack: ( Sees black sky ) Gail: Jack.. Jack: ( Looks at Gail and looks at the black sand behind her ) Gail.. Gail: What? Black sand: ( Caught her ) Gail: ( Scream ) Jack: Gail! Gail: Jack! ( Tear drop ) Jack, I'm scared! Jack: Don't let go! Gail: Jack.. I'm sorry.. I have to do this.. Jack: Gail.. Please.. ( Tears drop ) Don't go.. Gail: Take care of yourself.. And save me.. From the dark.. From Pitch.. Jack: No.. Gail: ( Let go of Jack's hand and fly away through the dark ) Jack: No!! ( Knees down )

End of Jack's dream
Jack: Gail! ( Sit down and tears down ) I have to get Gail back and make her remember. I need a help from big hero six tomorrow. " Jack is done talking to himself and started to sleep again. "

Morning
Jack's POV
" Its morning again and our routine is done. I told the other guardians that we need a help from big hero six and they agreed. We rode a sleigh and fly off to San Fransokyo to find big hero six. We have arrive at San Fransokyo at the front of Hiro Hamada's lab. The big hero six team members went out of the lab and saw us. "

Hiro: Jack, why you guys are here? Jack: We need your help. Hiro: Me? Jack: All of you. Hiro: Us? Why? Tooth: 'Cause our enemy named Pitch took our friend and Jack's girlfriend named Gail Winter and she's turned evil by Pitch. Gogo: That's so bad. Why the chosen one? Santa: Because everything he wants is in Gail. Honey: Oh no.. Poor Gail. Jack: Yeah.. ( Sad ) Hiro: Let's help them get Gail Winter back. Gogo: You believe in Gail Winter? Hiro: Yes, she's Jack's girlfriend and I agreed with that. Let's not ruin their relationship and save it. Gogo: I agreed Hiro. ( Smile at Hiro ) Hiro: ( Smile at Gogo ) Baymax, everyone.. Gear up.. Let's get Gail Winter back. " Big hero six gears up and ready to save Gail from the dark. The others rode with Jack, Santa, Tooth, Sandy and Bunny and Hiro fly with Baymax. They fly together and Hiro and Baymax follows them where Pitch lives. "

Harry: I wonder why Gail isn't coming? Louis: Yeah.. Everyday she visits us and last few weeks, she isn't coming. Harry: Maybe there's something wrong I can feel it. Liam: Guys? Zayn: What is it Liam? Liam: Gail Winter.. Is evil.. All: What?! Harry: Who told you that? Liam: Gogo told me everything. Niall: How did she become evil? Liam: Pitch Black.. He is the reason why Gail is evil. Harry: Pitch Black? Liam: Yes. Harry: Well.. If there's someone can help her? Liam: They will rescue Gail from the dark. Zayn: Who? Liam: Big hero six and the guardians. Harry: They will work together to rescue Gail? Liam: Yes.. Louis: I hope she out of the curse. Harry: I hope so.

Gail's POV
" I need to get out of Pitch's injection, it's hurting me. No use.. I'm completely evil and joined with Pitch. I need a hero to save me.. Because.. I felt like a monster. "