Chapter 3: Meet the guardians

Time skipped after the interview at night
One Direction: ( Went out ) Louis: Yeah! Our performance were amazing! We killed the whole audience! When I say killed that not means kill a person but like an expression. Harry: Yeah and.. Can you keep your voice down? Louis: So sorry Harry I'm very happy right now because we can interview again compare before. Harry: ( Laugh ) I guess you're right about that. Gail: ( Giggle ) Oh guys, you all are funny. Anyway, I'm going back to my home. Liam: Ok.. Bye. Gail: Bye. " All of them went back to their home. While Gail walk back home, there's crystal clear, snow on the ground and little of snowflakes in front of her. Suddenly, someone in the dark talked. " Mysterious Guy: Alone eh? Gail: ( Surprise ) Mysterious Guy: Surprised? Gail: Who are you!? Mysterious Guy: You don't know me? Gail: No, who are you? Mysterious Guy: Take a guess. Gail: Huh? Mysterious Guy: Look on a floor. Gail: ( Look on the floor like this ❄️❄️❄️ ) Nope. Mysterious Guy: ( Went out of the dark ) " The mysterious guy show himself to Gail. He has white hair as snow, Thin white skin, blue hoodie with.. Like frost patterns, blue shirt, brown pants on and blue crystal eyes. Who is he and where did he came from? "

Gail: Who are you and where did you came from!? ( Gets ready for a hit ) Jack: Woah, woah calm down don't hit me with that thing on your hand

Gail: Who are you and where did you came from!? ( Gets ready for a hit ) Jack: Woah, woah calm down don't hit me with that thing on your hand. Gail: ( Sigh ) Fine! Jack: Let me introduce myself, my name is Jack Frost and I'm a guardian of fun in short, I'm a winter spirit. I came from a far and my age is 22 years old. Gail: A guardian? Jack: Yeah and you are? Gail: My name is Gail Ancheta. I'm a singer with a band named One Direction and my age is 20 turning 21 years old. Jack: A singer eh? Gail: Yeah. Wait, wait, wait.. How can I see you? Jack: Because maybe you believe. Gail: Believe what? Jack: Believe that Jack Frost is real. Gail: Oh.. Jack: So.. You're the one that Santa said. Gail: Me? Jack: Yes, he told me everything about you. Gail: About me? Why he ta- wait a second. Why he tell you all about me? Jack: Come with me and Santa will tell you. ( Hands her his hand ) Gail: Uh.. Jack: It's ok to be afraid a little bit it won't hurt. Trust me. Gail: Uh.. Sure. ( Holds Jack's hand and teleport to the Pole where the guardians live ) " They were teleported and during that, Gail feels a little happy and Jack notices her smiling. Arrive at the Pole.. " Jack: Having fun? Gail: Yes so much. ( Let go of Jack's hand and look around ) Woah.. What is this place? Jack: You're in North Pole. Gail: North Pole? This is a nice place.. And.. ( Cover her arms ) Its cold here. Jack: Uh.. Here. ( Make a coat out of his power of his staff ) ( Put the coat on Gail ) There.. How are you feeling? Gail: I'm good thank you. Santa: Hey there she is, Gail Ancheta! Gail: Santa Claus.. Santa: Hey, Gail, how are you? Gail: Very well as obvious. Santa: Of course you met Jack Frost. Gail: Absolutely. Santa: Here is Tooth Fairy, Sandman or Sandy and the easter bunny. Tooth: It's nice to meet you and your tooth! Gail: M-my what? Tooth: ( Grab and open Gail's mouth to see her tooth ) Gail: ( Pain ) Santa: Tooth! Tooth: Oh.. Sorry. ( Fell ) Ow.. Gail: Are you ok? Tooth: No.. Gail: ( Look at Tooth's injured ) I will cure it don't move. Tooth: How? Gail: Just.. Don't move and.. Believe in me. ( Put her hand on Tooth's injury and work her magic ) ( Eyes closed ) Jack: Woah.. Bunny: Incredible.. Tooth: ( Gasp ) Oh wow.. Gail: ( Look at Tooth and remove her hand ) Tooth: ( Stand up and fly ) Thanks Gail. Gail: ( Laugh ) Jack: Gail.. Gail: ( Turn around ) Why are you guys looking at me? Bunny: The last piece.