Chapter 50: Destroying the guardians

Will's POV
" How this happen? How did get so evil before Jack? Pitch's injection is done for but why did she become so evil again? Those are questions to be answered. I can't get up because the serious pain from Jack that was being punched but I hear someone. Who are these guys? "

Santa: Will Ryan? Will: Santa.. The guardians! Tooth: What happen here? Will: I don't know but why Gail is evil again? Tooth: Gail is evil again?! Will: Yes and I don't know she become evil again I mean.. Pitch's injection is gone forever and now this. Tooth: Let's go.. " The guardians and Will run towards and go after Gail and Jack. They have arrive and try to talk with them. " Tooth: Jack? Jack: ( Look up ) Jack: What are you doing with Gail? Jack: ( Turn around and shoot Tooth ) Tooth: ( Fall and gasp ) Sandy: ( Afraid face ) Bunny: Jack... Jack: ( Smirk and shoot Bunny ) Sandy: ( Block Jack's shot towards Bunny ) Jack: No! Bunny: Thanks Sandy.. Jack, why are you joining Gail in the dark side? Jack: ( Smile ) Gail: We will destroy all of you guardians.. One by one.. Bunny: Gail and Jack! You need to focus! Know who you guys are! Jack: ( Shocked and flashback of him with Gail and the guardians ) Gail: ( Flashback of her with Jack and the guardians ) No! Stop it! Stop it! Jack: Gail! ( Anger and shoot all the guardians down ) All: ( Down ) Santa: Ok, I had enough! Guardians... Attack! " Santa had enough and made the guardians attack them. The guardians did attack them and Gail and Jack won't let them win. They all fight each other and won't let Gail and Jack win. " Gail: ( Shoot Bunny and Sandy ) Bunny and Sandy: ( Fall ) Jack: ( Shoot Will and Tooth ) Will and Tooth: ( Fall ) Santa: No! ( Angry ) You will pay for this! Gail: What will you do? Your friends are down and you can't stop us. " She and Jack together shoot Santa deeply in pain and Santa fell down. " Jack: That will shut them up. Gail: Yeah.. Let's go.. " She and Jack left and left them alone on the ground. "

Sorry for the short chapter