Chapter 45: Summer is kidnapped

" Vanessa finish talking to Gail and left them. Gail closed the door in shocked. " Summer: Mommy? What's wrong? Gail: Uh.. Sweetie, can you go upstairs? I need to talk with your father. Summer: Sure. ( Run towards upstairs to her room ) Gail: Jack.. Jack: Gail, your stepsister changed. Gail: Yeah.. I don't know she really changed or pretending. Jack: Me too. Gail: I started to feel.. Scared now about her because what if.. What if she hurt one of us? Jack: I think about that too. Summer: Let's also pretend that we're good to her. Gail: How.. How do you know about this? Summer: When I'm still inside your stomach and you fight with Aunt Vanessa, of course she also my enemy. Jack: ( Sigh ) Mother like daughter. Gail and Summer: ( Laugh )

Gail's POV
" I don't know what to say to Summer but.. She's really a good helper. She, Jack and I watched tv and helping me in cleaning the rooms. Jack was cleaning the plates when all of the sudden, a doorbell on the door rang in Jack's ear. He was curious who was that so he open the door. The moment he opened the door, someone random person with black covers his face. "

Jack: ( Open the door and sees a random person ) Hi.. Jake: Hello.. Jack.. Jack: Um.. Did I know you? Jake: ( Stabbed Jack ) Jack: ( Hurt and fall with a groan ) Gail: ( Walk to see ) Jack! Summer: Daddy! Jack: Summer.. Run.. Ah.. Summer: Not without my mommy! Gail: Summer! Go now! Summer: Mommy.. Gail: Go run! Jake: ( Shoot Gail ) Gail: ( Scream and fall ) Summer: Mommy! Jake: Now! I have you! Summer: Not for long. ( Breath in and out and run fast upstairs to hide in her room ) Jake: Hey! Get back her! ( Chase Summer ) " Jake chases Summer upstairs and finally have her cornered. " Jake: There's escape Summer! Summer: No please. Jake: ( Throw towards Summer the knife ) Summer: ( Stopped it with her ice ) What the.. Jake: ( Run towards Summer to hurt her ) Summer: Go away! ( Shoot Jake ) Jake: ( Fall ) Summer: Never have these before.. ( Sees Jake get up ) ( Try to trap him but he got out ) Jake: Hahaha! You're mine! ( Grab Summer ) Summer: Let me go! Jake: Never! " Jake finally have Summer and to make it easier to kidnap her is making her sleep then kidnapped her for good. "

Jack's POV
Jack: Ah.. " I woke from a stab by a mystery guy. Oh my god... I need to see Summer if she's okay. I ran up to her room and barged in. When I barged in, she wasn't there. " Jack: I saw her running to her room. Was she taken by that myster guy? " I ran downstairs to tell to Gail that Summer was kidnapped. I'm downstairs and I saw Gail searching also for Summer. "

Gail: Jack, I can't find Summer anywhere. Jack: Even her room she wasn't there either. What if that mystery guy got her? Gail: Yeah I think so too. Let's get the guardians. Jack: Let's go. ( Fly with Gail to North Pole )

Oh no.. Summer is kidnapped. Don't have to say in this chapter but I like to say that I got another vote from my previous story " Five Nights At Freddy's: Terror Direction." Whoever is that person, I like to say thank you for the vote it really means alot to me. If you're new here, just read my previous stories so you can understand when you got into this story and for my lovely readers, you can comment down below what is your favorite part of the story? Or you can also comment " I like or love this story " so I can know that you want me to make an another story. Well, that's all for today. See ya in the next chapter. The next chapter will be Summer will soon join the darkest side.

Big Hero 7: United HeroesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara