Chapter 12: Getting Gail's memories

Vanessa: I don't know what your talking about. ( Walks away ) Gail: ( Grabs Vanessa's arm tight ) I know the truth Vanessa! Don't make a lie or deny about it. Even I don't have my memories before, I still remember the pain you gave me! Vanessa: Grr.. ( Leave ) Gail: ( Breath in and out ) Tooth: ( Holds Gail ) I think that's enough Gail. Explain to us what happen. Gail: Well.. Before I was cursed, she said to me and my family that she's my sister and she was my sister. After that, that's where her anger started then she cursed me. Within the curse, I forgot who did it and forget everything that I know. I made a revenge on her the last day of my curse and now this happened. Bunny: Oh.. I get it. She was your sister at first and refused it as her revenge. Gail: Yes, now you know why I'm yelling at Vanessa. Jack: ( Walk and holds Gail at his arms ) Oh.. Sorry Gail for all of us to hear that.. Santa: Whatever happens, we always support you. Gail: Thanks North, thanks to all of you for helping me. Sandy: ( Sign langauge ) Santa: Oh right. Gail: What? Santa: It's time to get your memories back. Gail: Finally.. Let's go. ( Float and fly ) Jack: Its not that easy. Gail: ( Stop flying and float ) What? What do you mean? Jack: Our enemy is there.. Gail: Who? Jack: Pitch Black.. Gail: Pitch Black? Santa: Pitch Black is the king of nightmares that bring fears to children even for one of us so you better watch out for him. Gail: Ok.. Santa: In that, everybody.. Into the sleigh! Gail: What? Jack: Here we go again.. " The elves rush and gets the sleigh for them to ride on. The four guardians arrive at the sleigh and hop on. Gail and Jack follows where the guardians were. Jack: North, North the last time I said me and Gail will not ride on the rickety old.. Gail: Yeah, we're not riding on the rickety old.. " Open up gate. " Gail: Sleigh.. ( Saw sleigh ) Santa: ( Touch Gail ) Everyone loves a sleigh Gail. Gail: ( Looks at Jack ) ( Shake head " no " ) Jack: Ok alright, alright.. One more ride and that's it. Gail: ( Whisper ) Why? Santa: Then let's go! Gail: Why you.. Jack: I'm just messing with your emotions. We're not going to ride, we can fly. ( Giggle and touch Gail ) Let's go. Gail: Oh that's what you want huh? ( Float ) Race ya Jack! ( Fly ) Jack: Hey! ( Fly to catch up with Gail ) Santa: Let's go! ( Make sleigh fly ) Tooth: Wooohooo! Bunny: Yes! Gail: Yeah! Guardians on a roll! ( Smile and looks at Jack ) Jack: ( Giggle and looks at Gail with a smirk )

 Gail: Oh that's what you want huh? ( Float ) Race ya Jack! ( Fly ) Jack: Hey! ( Fly to catch up with Gail ) Santa: Let's go! ( Make sleigh fly ) Tooth: Wooohooo! Bunny: Yes! Gail: Yeah! Guardians on a roll! ( Smile and looks at Jack ) Jack: ( Gig...

Sorry there's no a picture of the guardians flying together but only Jack Frost's picture.

Arrive at Pitch's lair at night
" Gail was zone out for a minute but Jack stopped her from zoning out. " Jack: Gail! Gail: H-huh? Jack: You were zone out for 5 minutes. Everything alright? Gail: Yeah, yeah.. Its just I remember.. Wendy's death. Tooth: Who's Wendy? Gail: My.. Best friend. Bunny: Does she died in an accident? Gail: Not just any accident but by Vanessa's evil curse. Tooth: Oh.. I feel bad for her and you. Jack: Sorry for all of us to hear that Gail. Santa: I think Wendy would be very proud if you succed being a guardian from the dark and all the curses that Vanessa did to you. Gail: Thanks for standing by my side. Jack: Of course Gail. ( Smile at Gail ) Gail: ( Smile )
" All the guardians arrive at Pitch's lair and entered to his entrance to find Gail's memories. " Santa: Ok.. We're here.. Let's search for it. " Everybody search for Gail's memories in the main room while Jack and Gail search in the room that wasn't there before when Jack first visits Pitch's lair. While searching, the man in the shadow is talking to them. "