Chapter 6: Become big hero 7 part 2

Gail: Me? Why me? Honey: Because Hiro told us that you have actual powers! Gail: Wha- Um Hiro.. Hiro: What? Jack: Oh no, this not meant to be like this. What will North do? Wait? Why I'm joining with North? She'll never able to be a guardian. ( Sigh ) No choice.. I will stick to North's plan but this seems not right I mean drown her in the ice, cold water it's not safe for her. North is still the same name with Santa. If you didn't understand, let's just say, in this story, you can call Santa just Santa or North whatever you like and this is related to rise of the guardians. Hiro: So.. What you say are you in? Gail: Hm..
Flashback:
Santa: You're a guardian! Gail: What? Jack: Guys.. You saw her powers and then you said she can be the new guardian. Do you think that's too much guardian? Santa: It will be better if added one more guardian... Jack: We don't need too! Pitch is dead. Gail: I can't be a guardian Santa. You know I can heal single persons but I'm not ready to fit to be a guardian. You guys save children dreams and I only save my friends, my family and all children's lives I'm really so sorry but the answer to that is no. Bunny: Gail.. Jack: ( Hold Gail's hand ) Gail: ( Hold Jack's hand ) Tooth: But.. Jack: ( Shake head " No " to Tooth and fly off with Gail through the portal )
End of flashback
Hiro: Gail? Jack: Please say no, please say no.. Gail: Uh.. ( Nod ) Sure, yeah I will join you guys. Gogo: Oh great. ( Hide her anger ) Honey: Yay! Another team member! Let's called big hero seven because we are mostly called big hero six because we're six and now you are joining our team, we are now called big hero seven because you are the seventh member of the group. Gail: You're really excited about it don't ya Honey? Honey: Of course! Hiro: Let's go to the training room. Gail: ( Holds Hiro's hand ) Hiro: ( Blush and hold Gail's hand ) All: ( Walk towards the training room ) Jack: Shot! She's joining them I need my own plan. Wait? Did she just.. Holds that teenager boy's hand? No, no, no! ( Flew towards them )

Time skip after training
Hiro: Here's a suit for you. Gail: ( Laugh ) What a beautiful suit! Hiro: Yeah I made it. You can have it. Gail: Thank you! ( Hug Hiro ) Hiro: ( Shocked and hug back ) Gogo: ( Look mad ) Jack: ( Saw Gail hug Hiro ) Gail.. What's the meaning of this? ( Looks sad ) ( Flew away ) Gail: ( Let go of Hiro ) Hiro? Are you ok? Hiro: Y-yeah.. Gail: Why are you so red? Hiro: N-nothing, nothing. Gail: Uh I need to go back. Wasabi: Ok but remember how to use the suit. Gail: ( Giggle ) I will. ( Leave ) " Once she left the lab, she realize that Jack is no longer with her while she spend time with my friends. Gail wondered where he could possibly be. "

Jack's POV
" I left her alone in the lab because of what I just saw. Just a sad winter spirit wait.. Why I feel about it? Did I have a crush on Gail? No, no its too early Jack stop it. " ( Arrives at Gail's house ) Gail: ( Arrive at her house and see Jack ) Oh Jack! ( Run towards Jack ) Why are you here without me? Jack: ( Still look sad ) Gail: Jack, everything alright? Jack: N-nothing.. Just.. In bad mood. Gail: Bad mood? Why? What's wrong? Jack: I don't want to tell you and.. Congrats, you're part of big hero six and now you're called big hero seven. Very proud of you. ( Fly off to the North Pole ) Gail: Jack? ( Look curious ) What's wrong with Jack? ( Went inside the house )

North Pole
" Jack arrive the North Pole and saw the four guardians talking and he started talking. " Bunny: We can't made it to where she is. Tooth: I hope she join us one day. Jack: Oh like she join big hero seven. Bunny: What!? Jack: Yeah, you heard that right she join big hero six and now she's the seventh member of that group. Santa: Well, that's it our plan is over. Jack: No, we can still get her because you said she's the last piece to defeat Pitch Black. Tooth: I thought you said Pitch is dead. Jack: That was before but when I feel myself, he is still alive, stronger and powerful. Sandy: ( Clapped ) Tooth: So how you will get her? Jack: I need to think of something to elucidate her better that she is a most powerful guardian ever. ( Walk to his room and sleep ) " All the other guardians went to their room to sleep. "

You did not expect that this will happen. Yes, Gail joined big hero six and now big hero seven but will she stay in big hero seven in a long time? This will not be on the next chapter yet but soon. Bye!