Chapter 31: Battle of the sisters; showdown of powers

Still afternoon
Gail's POV
" Finally, I'm going back to North Pole to sleep with my best friends again. The moment we go back suddenly happened. Its Vanessa and.. Her mother? "

Gail: I'm so happy to go back to North Pole. Jack: ( Smile ) Vanessa: ( Blocked Gail and her best friends ) ( Get out of the car and walk towards Gail ) Gail: ( Get down of the sleigh becomes a car ) Vanessa.. Cedes.. Why are you here? Vanessa: I see you become good again. Well, I'm here for a reason. Jack: What reason? Vanessa: Dark Jack Frost! He looks over for you and you betrayed him! Gail: I didn't betrayed him! You make me fall in love with him and you want Jack Frost here! Vanessa: Smart girl isn't it? Yes! I want your boyfriend! Tooth: That's enough Vanessa! Leave them alone! If you hurt them, I'll hurt you back! Bunny: Tooth, I don't talk against towards Vanessa. Let Gail talk to her sister. Tooth: Fine. Minda: ( Run towards Gail ) Gail! Anak! Gail: Ma! Go away or else Vanessa will hurt you! Vanessa: Enough! ( Raise her hand ) Enuminé egwé emélum fíré! ( Shoots Gail ) Gail: ( Scream and fell ) Jack: Gail! ( Run towards Gail ) Minda: Gail! ( Run towards Gail ) Jack: Gail, wake up.. Gail: ( Wake up ) Vanessa! Vanessa: ( Look at Gail shocked ) Gail: You thought that was it?! ( Raise her hand ) Egñoum içesó snow cónsemíneś! ( Shot Vanessa ) Vanessa: Dòmineś amilum egwéná! ( Shot Gail ) Gail: Ah.. ( Scream ) Vanessa: ( Scream ) Jack: Gail, don't give up! Gail: ( Scream ) Vanessa: ( Scream ) Minda: Come here Cedes! Cedes: You die Minda! Minda: Not you first! ( Punch Cedes ) Cedes: Ah.. ( Punch Minda ) Minda: Ah.. Gail: ( Scream ) Vanessa: ( Scream ) Santa: Hey! Stop hitting miss Ancheta! ( Punch Cedes ) Cedes: I hate you! ( Punch Santa ) Bunny: ( Kick Cedes ) Cedes: Ah! ( Almost kick Bunny but he stopped her and make her fall ) Jack: Gail! Gail and Vanessa: ( Scream ) ( Fall ) Jack: ( Run towards Gail Gail ) Gail!! ( Sit beside Gail ) Gail? Gail, please wake up.. Gail: ( Cough ) Jack: Snowflake.. Gail: ( Look at Jack ) Jack.. Jack: ( Get Gail up ) Gail: ( Sees Vanessa ) Vanessa: ( Stand up and escape ) Gail: Vanessa! ( Run towards Vanessa ) Jack: Stay there. ( Chase Gail ) Gail! Gail! Gail: Vanessa! Tooth: You two need to be quiet! Minda: She do this first! Cedes: No! You did Minda! Tooth: Enough!

Vanessa: We're not yet finish Gail! Gail: Vanessa, can we stop this? Vanessa: No! Because I work on the black sand to make you evil so I can have Jack. Here is the deal, who will win that's where Jack goes! Gail: I don't like! He's not a prize to steal! Jack: ( Arrive ) Gail.. Gail: Jack, go away. Vanessa: No! Jack, me and Gail have talk and who will win that's where you'll go! Jack: No, I don't like! Vanessa: You don't have a choice Jack! I know what I want and that's my decision! I will have you whether you like it or not! Jack: Ok, ok I agreed but my answer is still no! Vanessa: Fine then! You have two options.. I will kill Gail or she will kill me. Jack: Gail.. Vanessa: ( Shot Gail ) Jack: Gail! Gail: ( Run to Jack with a scream ) Cedes: Vanessa! Minda: Gail! Vanessa: Ah! ( Shoots Gail ) Jack and Gail: ( Back off with a scream ) Gail: ( Get out of the hiding place ) Jack: Gail! Gail: ( Raise her hand ) Vanessa: ( Watch Gail ) Gail: You will not get Jack away from me! You will not kill me for Jack and you will not take everything away from me and make me evil again! ( Shoots Vanessa with a scream ) Vanessa: ( Boom! ) ( Fly away and landed down far away ) Gail: ( Breath in and out ) Lola Biring: Gail! Minda: Gail!! Cedes: ( Run ) Gail: ( Walk to Jack ) Jack: You did it Gail! Gail: Yeah.. With that, she will not bother us. Anyways, let's go back to North Pole.

Jack's POV
" We were going back to North Pole! Our problems were finally over and I can't wait for her second gift I think I want to do it now. "

Gail: Jack? Jack: Yeah, let's go. I have a second birthday gift for you. Sorry I didn't give to you but its a surprise. Gail: Surprise?! Jack: Yeah.. Let's go home and I'll show you later. Gail: Ok. " Gail and Jack went back to their friends and ready to go to North Pole. Gail's mother went home and they also went home. Gail's big surprise awaits for her. "