Chapter 15: Benedict is alive!

Out of Jack's room
Jack: Santa! Santa: What? Jack: Gail's powers were amazing! Tooth: Really! Jack: Yes! She made the training room cold. Santa: Wow! Where is she now? Gail: Right here. Santa: Gail, you are amazing! Gail: ( Laugh ) Tooth: Jack told us everything about your training with him. Gail: Yeah.. Santa: In that, you deserve these.

 Santa: In that, you deserve these

Gail: For me? Santa: Yes, for you

Gail: For me? Santa: Yes, for you. Gail: Thanks North. ( Holds her icy rope and staff ) Woah.. " Gail matured herself being a full guardian. Everyone was so surprised of Gail and Santa speech towards to Gail. " Santa: Gail, can you have this opportunity to view all children around San Fransokyo? Gail: ( Talk through her mind ) " Can I do this? " Yes Santa. Santa: Well, then I like to say that Gail Winter is an official and forever more a guardian! Gail: ( Gasp in surprise ) All: ( Cheered ) Jack: Congrats Gail you're an official and forever a guardian! ( Hugs Gail ) Gail: ( Giggle ) Thanks to you for being with me. ( Smile at Jack ) Tooth: Now, you and Jack are similiar. Jack: ( Giggle ) ( Look at Gail ) Bunny: Gail, someone likes to see you. Gail: If this is Vanessa again, tell her to stay away. Bunny: No, its not her but someone else. Its a guy. Gail: Guy? ( Look at Jack and run over it ) " All the guardians ran to follow Gail. When they arrive at their location, Gail saw a guy was tall looks like Benedict. " Could that be Benedict? Gail: Hello sir, what brings you here? Benedict: ( Turn around to see Gail ) Gail: Sir.. Sir Benedict? Bunny: ( Gasp ) Tooth: He's alive? Gail: You're..You're alive? Benedict: I'm alive... Gail Ancheta or Gail Winter. Gail: Benedict! ( Hugs him ) Benedict: ( Hugs back ) Gail: I thought you're dead? H-how? Benedict: I escaped from the fire. Gail: I thought I lose you. ( Tear drop ) Benedict: Well, I'm here now you don't have to be alone again even you're a guardian now but the good thing is... You're still ok. I'm glad Vanessa didn't hurt you. Gail: Me too but.. How do you know I'm a guardian? Benedict: Someone told me and I believe in it. Gail: You believe? Benedict: Yes, I believe in Gail Winter is real. Gail: ( Laugh and looks at Jack ) Jack: Looks like you have a third believer. Gail: ( Giggle ) Benedict: How are you right now? Gail: I'm fine.. Being a guardian is great. Benedict: I heard you have fight with Hiro Hamada for not use you. Gail: ( Gasp )
Flashback:
Gail: Wait, wait, wait so you guys caught him without me?! Honey: Don't get mad. Gail: And now, you just let him go! Hiro: We didn't let him go he escaped. Gail: He will not escape if I were there! And now, look what happen! He escape again! Because of you, all of you! Hiro: Why don't you come yesterday instead of this?! Gail: 'Cause you didn't text or call me that it happens yesterday! I should not trust you before I became like this! You let me join this group with no reason! You know what? I'm done. I'm done I'm not going back here cause I'm out of the team! Honey: This can't be happening.. Gail: ( Grab Hiro's hand tightly towards her ) Find Callaghen and defeat him yourself! ( Push Hiro from her so hand ) ( Shoot him with her powers ) Hiro: ( Fell ) All: Hiro! Hiro: Ow! Gail: ( Release her anger ) I'm out of here! ( Walks away )
End of flashback
Gail: Please.. Don't make me remember that again. Benedict: Why? Jack: ( Holds Gail ) Because.. I-Its a long story but.. I think you should go because Gail might freak out that she might remember and feels intense again. Gail: ( Looks at Jack with a smirk ) Benedict: Yeah, you're right I should go now before I made her mad. Gail: ( Sigh and holds Benedict's hand ) Benedict, its okay I'm not mad and besides, I forget about it and I forget about Hiro. ( Smile ) Benedict: Thanks Gail. Well, I better go now. I have to say something to Lucille about my feelings for her. Gail: Lucille? Benedict: Yeah, your sister. Gail: Oh yeah, uh.. How is she? Benedict: She's fine.. Uh.. Ok, Well, see you soon? Santa? Santa: ( Open a portal for Benedict ) Gail: Yeah.. Bye sir Benedict. Benedict: Bye Gail. ( Go through the portal to leave ) Bunny: So, that was Benedict. Gail: ( Turn around ) Yes, he's the one who likes me first before Lucille and he is my friend again because.. Of the memories that you guys bring it back to me. Jack: Well, that was friends are for Gail. We helped each other. ( Hug and smile at Gail ) Gail: ( Smile at Jack ) Tooth: Hm.. I think Jack hides something from us. Bunny: That's the same thing I said before. Jack: Guys, I told you that I don't have a crush on Gail. Tooth: Don't deny Jack, just tell us the truth. Jack: Ok, ok I'll tell the truth. ( Sigh ) I may have a crush on Gail. Bunny: I knew it that you have a crush on Gail! Gail: Ok, ok calm down Bunny. Tooth: You guys hide that from us? Jack: Yeah but I spoiled it now because all of you ask me that over and over again. Tooth: Oh so sorry. Gail: Its ok to know our secret. Santa: Good to know! But for now.. ( Look at his monitor beeping ) Oh no.. Gail: What happen? Why the monitor is beeping? Santa: Someone needs our help. Gail, is this your first time to fight? Gail: No, I actually fight for so long when me and my friends are in the curse but this my first time to fight as a guardian. ( Feel nervous ) Jack: Are you ok? ( Touch Gail ) Gail: Sometimes I felt nervous when it come into this situation. I'm kinda nervous. Jack: Don't worry Gail, I'll protect you no matter what's happens, I'll be by your side. Gail: Thanks Jack you made me feel better. Santa: Ok then let's go. " They left and rode the sleigh to find who needs help. " Jack: ( Fly with Gail and looks at Gail ) Gail: ( Looks at Jack with a giggle )

 " Jack: ( Fly with Gail and looks at Gail ) Gail: ( Looks at Jack with a giggle )

Back to the boys of One Direction
Harry: Can't believe that Gail is dead. Louis: Yeah.. She's still young to die and you are now our new leader. Poor Gail. Liam: You guys! Zayn: What Liam? Liam: I found this snowflake and a touch of snow outside. Harry: What? Why its snowing on San Fransokyo? Niall: Hm.. Let me see. " Liam gave Niall snowflake and a touch of snow for Niall to see where it come from. When Niall saw it, he knows where it came from with a name. " Niall: Jack Frost and Gail Winter.. Zayn: Wait, wait, wait.. Did you say Jack Frost and Gail Winter? Niall: Yes. Harry: I kinda know Jack Frost but didn't know who Gail Winter is. Louis: ( Whisper ) So they did this? Liam: I know them! Niall: Well, Gail Winter is the new guardian. She's similiar to Jack Frost. Harry: How do you know? Zayn: 'Cause we believe in her Harry. You don't believe in her? Don't tell me you don't in her? Harry: Why? What happens when I don't believe in her? Zayn: You don't get to see her. Harry: Oh.. ( Look at the snowflake and snow ) Gail Winter.. I believe that she's real! Wait.. You know why her name is Gail Winter? Louis: Yes, she's also the guardian of fun. Harry: No, that not but.. Have you reconized that Gail Ancheta and Gail Winter have the same first name? Niall: Oh.. I get what you mean Harry. Maybe.. Gail wasn't dead after all. Louis: Oh! So that's why that first name sounds familiar. Harry: Gail Ancheta is Gail Winter?! Zayn: Back then she's a singer now a guardian?! Oh! I'm very proud of her! Liam: Can't believe she's Gail Ancheta is Gail Winter all along! Harry: Let's go! Louis: But.. How we know where she is? Niall: She's probably going to help Hiro. Harry: Well then let's go boys! " The five boys rush out the house and hop into the car. After that, they drove off to see Gail helping Hiro Hamada. "

Yes! One Direction boys believe that Gail Ancheta was Gail Winter and go look for her. Good thing Jack and Gail told their guardian friends their secret of hiding their love for each other and the song " Maybe this time " is so perfect for it because as an author, their love will have no end. In the next chapter will be that the guardians will help big hero six in defeating Yokai or Callaghen. Bye!