Chapter 46: Summer is kidnapped part 2

North Pole
" Jack and Gail arrived at the North Pole and tell the guardians the bad news. " Gail: North! North! Santa: What? Gail: We have bad news.. Bunny: A what?! Tooth: Bad news?! What's the bad news?! Jack: The mystery guy came into our house and got Summer. All: What?! Tooth: You mean Summer is kidnapped?! Jack: Yes. Santa: We have to save her before.. Gail: Before what? Santa: Before she turned to evil. Jack: ( Gasp ) Gail: ( Hold Jack ) How you could say that? Tooth: Gail.. That's the point why that mystery guy wants. Like you, when something happens to you before can also do to Summer. Gail: ( Sigh ) Fine.. So what we'll do to get her back? Santa: Honestly, I don't know. " They don't know what the mystery guy brings for them and what they done to Summer. They rode on the sleigh and flew off to find Summer. Santa tries to search Summer in his globe and.. It looks like she was taken in Pitch's lair? Why there? They wouldn't make Summer evil right? The guardians jumped down the hole to find Summer. " Santa: Let's start the search. All: ( Nod )

Jack's POV
" All of us started searching for Summer. We been searching for her about 20 minutes from now and still no signs for her. Me and Gail went in the dark room and someone talks. Vanessa and that mystery guy! "

Gail: Vanessa? Vanessa: Hi Gail.. Glad to see you again. Jack: Where's Summer?! Jake: Hahaha! ( Take off his hood ) You mean your daughter?! Jack: Jake? Gail: ( Looks at Jack ) Huh? Jack: That's my brother, my long lost brother. Gail: And I don't think that your brother anymore because he kidnapped Summer. Jack: Jake, why did you need to do this?! You're not my brother! Jake: Hahaha! Don't worry, she's here.. Summer: Hello mommy.. Daddy.. ( Creepily ) Gail: No.. Vanessa: Yes Gail.. Jack: What did you do to her?! Vanessa: Well.. Same thing as Gail before.. I made her evil.. Jack: No! Summer: Ugh! ( Roll her eyes ) What should I do to them? Vanessa: Destroy them.. Gail: ( Look shocked ) Summer: As you wish.. ( Throws a sword towards Gail ) Gail: ( Ice sheild and throws it back to Summer ) Summer: Ah.. Gr.. ( Almost punch Jack with her black sand ) Jack: ( Ice sheild and throws it ) Summer: No! Jake: Summer, don't give up! Kill them! Summer: ( Float ) Jack: ( Gasp ) Tooth: What's the noise?! ( Sees Summer floating ) No.. Summer: Hehehe.. ( Shoot Jack ) Gail: ( Protect Jack ) No! ( Get hit ) ( Fall in Jack's arms ) Jack: Gail! Summer: ( Turn normal eyes ) M-mommy.. ( Landed down beside Gail ) ( Hold Gail's face ) ( Tear drop ) What I have done? Jack: Sweetie, this isn't your fault. Summer: But it is dad! I'm turning into a monster. Jack: ( Hold Summer's face ) Hey, you're not a monster Summer you know that. What brings you that you're a monster? Summer: Because I dreamed of mommy being evil with Pitch and killed you. Jack: What? Summer: ( Told the story of her dream ) Jack: So.. That's why you call yourself a monster. Summer: Yeah.. Jack: Well, that will never happen again. Summer: Again? You mean my mommy was evil by Pitch before? Vanessa: Smart daughter isn't it? Summer: ( Anger ) That's why you kidnap me! Turning me into a monster! Hurting my parents! Huh! Answer! Jake: Foolish girl! ( Shoot Summer ) Summer: ( Shoot Jake ) You'll never use me again! ( Shoot Jake again ) Jack: Summer.. Gail: ( Wake up with groan ) What's going on? Jack: Hun, you won't believe what Summer has. Gail: Huh? Jack: Summer has powers. Gail: What? ( Sees Summer ) Summer: ( Fly over to Gail ) Mommy! ( Sits beside Gail ) Gail: Summer.. You have powers.. Summer: Yes and I'll explain why later. Jack: ( Sees no one ) They're gone.. Gail: What? Summer: They're gone.. For now, let's go home. Tooth: Yeah.. Let's go home. " All the guardians found Summer and went back home. The other guardians went back to the North Pole, Jack, Gail and Summer went back their home. "

I might have to end my chapter here because.. I know it's not a best chapter but the next chapter will be the best. See you!❄️❄️❄️