Chapter 37: The unleashed anger

Gail's POV
" I ran as fast as I can get to Jack. I stopped beside Jack and knees down to my feet of sadness. Tears freely fall down my face as I say Jack's name. "

Gail: Jack! Jack: ( Groan ) G-Gail... Gail: Jack.. Jack: This is the end.. Gail: Jack, don't say that. Jack: This is my end. Gail: Stop it Jack your not going to die. I won't let you. ( Tears drop ) Jack: You're my beautiful guardian you know that. Gail: Damn it Jack. Jack: Gail, j-just say it. Gail: Say what? Jack: Say I love you for the last time.. Please.. Gail: I love you.. Jack.. Please.. Don't go.. Jack: Gail, be good ok? You're capable of a lot of things. You know how to set your mind in. Take care of the baby for me.. Gail: Jack please.. ( Sobbing and tears through her eyes ) " The last thing she knows that Jack wasn't moving at all. " Gail: Jack.. Jack.. " No reaction on Jack anymore. No smile, no blushing, no giggle, no everything.. He's gone.. " Gail: No! Jack!!

Gail: ( Hugged him tighter ) Why did you go? You were my everything. ( Cry ) Tooth: Gail.. Gail: He was my everything.. Then he's gone.. Dark Jack: He wasn't dead Gail, just unconscious. He still has a heart beat and you can't tell he was still breathing. Gail: You! You kill the important person that I love! Why you and Pitch want to kill Jack? ( Last tear drop ) Pitch: 'Cause we want to ruin your relationship! Dark Jack: Now, this is more looks like a battle of the two. Hehe.. See ya! ( Run away ) Gail: ( Looks at Jack and sits beside him ) ( Tears drop ) Pitch: Aw.. How pathetic.. Look at yourself Gail. Crying over a boy. Gail: This is all your fault Pitch! What have I ever done to you?! Pitch: Because you were a foolish girl! We could have been a perfect team. We could have been just friends. I swear that I didn't want any of this to happen but you made me act like a bad guy. Please, I want a-a friend. Gail: And this how you show friendship! You kill someone that is important to me! Fine then! If you want this to happen, we're gonna fight. Just you and me. Pitch: As you wish Ms. Winter. Let's take this outside. ( Fly out ) Gail: ( Anger and chase Pitch but Bunny stopped her ) Buuny: Gail, are you out of your mind? He will hurt you out there. Gail: He killed Frost, Bunny. I will not stop until he's dead and for what he and Vanessa do to Gerald. ( Lets go of Bunny's hand and chase Pitch again )

Here it is! The battle will start in the next chapter.