Chapter 10: Visit Jamie

Jack's POV
" In the morning, I woke up and saw that Gail wasn't beside me. I took a shower, wear the same clothes and flew off to find Gail. I found her in the kitchen cooking our favorite food and one food that we didn't taste before. Gail was finish cooking foods and the guardians were all sat at the table waiting for the food to arrive. We all eat the foods and enjoy one food that we didn't taste before. In few minutes later, we have finished and left the table. The elves clean the table and plates and everything on it for Gail. I walk towards Gail to tell her something. " Jack: Gail.. Gail: Jack, why are you here? Jack: Um.. Gail: Jack, are you alright? Jack: Yeah.. Just to tell you that my friend, Jamie wants to meet you. Gail: Hm.. Really? Why he wants to meet me if he knows me. Jack: He doesn't know you anymore 'cause you're Gail Winter now so you'll meet him again. Gail: Oh.. Ok let's meet him later at night. Jack: Sure. ( Look at Gail floating ) Gail: Why are you looking at me like that? Jack: Well, if I say you're floating, would you be freak out? Gail: Haha very funny Jack Frost. ( Look curious and look at herself ) ( Gasp ) I'm floating! Jack: ( Throws a snowball at Gail ) Gail: ( Snowball on her face ❄️❄️ ) Jack: Got ya! Right in the face! Gail: Oh, it's on! ( Make a snowball ) Jack: Uh oh.. ( Fly away ) Gail: ( Laugh ) ( Chase Jack ) Get over here frost boy!

Pitch's lair
Pitch: ( See Gail from his black sand on his hand ) Ah, the new chosen one.. Though, they think she will defeat me? The answer is no! Because.. If they add and add more guardians, I'll be still unstoppable. Vanessa: Yes, you'll still be unstoppable.. Father.. ( Talk through her mind ) " It's on Gail Ancheta or should I say.. Gail Winter, you will be down to hell again.. This is my revenge for what you done to me.. Hahaha! " Remember Vanessa turns into an animatronic? Well, she is but the same name. You know who is Vanessa's father and where her attitude comes from. She's ready to take what's belong to her, her normal self. But she has a sister and that leads to the question does Vanessa has new parents that are also evil or its just only her and her father are evil?

At night
" Finally it's night time at 10:00 Gail and Jack will visit Jamie at his house. They were ready and flew off together. While flying, Jack looks at Gail and hide his blush from her not to see. They arrive at Jamie's house Jack knocks on Jamie's window and Jamie open it. " Jack: ( Knock on Jamie's window ) Jamie: ( Open his window ) Jack, why are you here at 10:00? Jack: ( Flew inside with Gail ) Because I want you to meet someone. Jamie: Oh you mean the new guardian!? Jack: Yeah. Jamie: Where? Jack: ( Point to Gail ) Jamie: ( Look at the door ) There's no one there Jack. I told you she's not real. Jack: Believe me she's real watch. Gail: ( Make it snow 🌨 and snowflakes ❄️ in the room ) ( Stump her foot once for to make the floor fully ice ) Jack: Look around Jamie. Jamie: ( Look around ) She's real.. Jack: She's a nice and beautiful guardian. Jamie: Really!? How can I see here? Jack: Same thing that you did to me. Just believe. Jamie: Ok. ( Close eyes ) I believe that Gail Winter is real. ( Open eyes ) Woah.. Gail: H-he can see me. ( Walk over ) You can see me? Jamie: ( Nod )

 ( Walk over ) You can see me? Jamie: ( Nod )

Jack: Jamie meet Gail Winter. Gail: Hi Jamie. Jamie: Gail Winter.. I can't believe that you're actually here! Gail: ( Giggle ) Jamie: Jack is right you are beautiful. Gail: Thank you. Jamie: No wonder why Jack has interest on you. Jack: ( Look at Jamie surprisingly blushed ) Gail: What do you mean? Jamie: Tha- Jack: ( Cover Jamie's mouth ) I think that's enough Jamie. ( Remove his hand ) We better go now our guardian might looking for me and Gail. Jamie: Ok. Bye Jack! Bye Gail! ( Wave his hand goodbye " As Gail and Jack left the room, they flew away going to the Pole. At the North Pole, all the guardians including Gail and Jack were sleeping and it's her best night to see Jamie again.

Wow.. That is surprisingly.. Jamie almost tell Gail Jack's secrets. You're wondering why my title is Big Hero 7? You'll find out if you read the whole story and you'll understand why. Ok, that's it for chapter 10 I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye!