Chapter 40: Wedding and birth

This chapter will be short..

" Morning came along and the guardians' routine was done. Its Gail's wedding day! And she put some makeup and wore a wedding gown. Her wedding gown looks like this.. " You'll find out what kind of wedding gown that she wears. Gail: Wow.. Olga: You look stunning! Gail: ( Giggle ) Thank you Olga.. Harry: ( Went in the room ) Wow Gail.. Gail; Oh hi Harry, have a nice sleep? Harry: Its good, a little bit cold. Gail: Oh sorry its because its cold here in the North Pole. Harry: Oh well the sleigh has arrived. Are you ready? Gail: Yes, I'm ready. Harry: Let's go. ( Hand over his hand to Gail ) Gail: ( Holds Harry's hand ) " The sleigh has arrived and Gail, Olga, Harry and the other band mates rode and flew off. In 30 minutes, they arrive at San Fransokyo church and start the event. "

30 minutes of event skipSorry if I skip this event for you

Sorry if I skip this event for you. I don't even have more ideas about it so.. Yeah..

" The event is over and went back to the North Pole. They first went to the hospital so Gail give birth. "

In the hospital after birth
" Gail gave birth and it's a girl! They went home and take care of a baby. Gail and Jack are so happy to see their baby girl. They gave their baby's name and her name will be.. Summer Oversnowland Frostwinter. "

You're about to meet Summer Oversnowland Frostwinter eventually.