Chapter 24: Reputation of reflection

Pitch's POV
" My plan worked I got Gail Winter and the other guardians feels miserable for me taking Gail away from them. Gail is finally awake but for now, I have important things to do. " Gail: ( Wake up ) Where.. Where am I? ( Look around ) Why am I here in Pitch's lair?! " The looks of it, Gail was kidnapped by Pitch. She rubbed her back from where Pitch had dropped her. Gail saw a shadow on the wall, walking towards her. Its Pitch! "

Gail: Pitch! If you don't let me out of here, I will.. Pitch: What? Kill me? Darling, you've become more and more like me by the minute. Have you seen your eyes? Gail: What? " Pitch gave Gail a mirror to see her eyes. They were no longer icy blue but Pitch's yellow eyes. Gail was shocked by it and never know why. " Gail: What.. What did you do?! Pitch: Didn't I tell you that this would happen? It's not just like the last one but even better. You're going to be just like me.. Whether you like it or not, this is now your part. " Gail started to panic. The injection of black sand on her change the way that she look. " Pitch: You know I can feel your fear and I know what exactly you're afraid of. If your fear before is not seeing your family again then your fear now.. Is.. Yourself. Gail: What? Pitch: You're afraid of yourself. You don't know what you're capable of. You want a normal life but then you're stuck being an immortal. You want to run away from all your problems but you can't. This is now your reputation of relflection of your own personality. Gail: You don't know that! Pitch: Stop acting chosen one. I know everyone's fears remember? Even that pesky Jack Frost... Speaking of Frost, you know he's not coming for you right? He doesn't care about you but he pities you. Gail: That is it! " This is Gail's last straw and her angry scream escaped from her lips and her powers shot everywhere. On the floors and even up the walls. Her eyes was dark yellow and her hands glow yellow and her powers were no longer ice and snow but dark powers like Pitch. When she saw herself in the mirror was still on the floor, she saw a monster but that monster was her.. "

Gail's POV
" I pulled myself together and calmed down, returning to my normal state. Now I truly saw the full effect of Pitch's injection. I'm turning into a monster.. I'm turning into Pitch's nightmare. Can't believe that this is happening again. I wish Jack and the other guardians were here by this point. "

Jack's POV
" I am lost in thought since Gail was gone. I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Gail was taken. I can hear everyone's voices, but they are all muffled. She's gone forever. The next thing that I know, Bunny is shaking and telling me awake. "

Bunny: Mate, we know it is hard for you but we need your help. Jack: No. None of you guys don't understand on how hard this is for me. Tooth: ( Stepped in ) Jack, we're gonna get Gail back but you have to believe first that's what you always say. Jack: But what if we don't get her. None of you get how I feel because I- ( Sigh ) I've almost lost her once and I can't lose her again especially by Pitch. I just need to be alone for a minute. ( Walks away )

North's POV
" Jack is so upset at the moment, but the rest of us have a plan. Jack may not like it but It's the only way. It's Gail's destiny.

Gail's POV
" Jack.. Please save me before I become your.. Demon..

Oh no.. Gail is almost turning like Pitch and when that happens, she will get stronger. Will Jack save Gail's life with his whole heart? Fine out in the next chapter or soon.