Chapter 17: Jack falls for Gail

Sorry a late update

North Pole at afternoon
" They have arrive back at the North Pole from the fight that they had. When they went down of the sleigh, Jack's eyes can't get out of Gail like he falls for her. Bunny snaps out of Jack's thoughts of what's happening to him. " Bunny: Jack, why are looking at Gail? You're starring at her about 40 minitues. Jack: Oh sorry.. Its just.. ( Sigh ) I will tell you the truth Bunny. Bunny: And that is? We know you have a crush on Gail and she has a crush on you. Jack: More than a crush.. Bunny: Hm? Jack: I love her.. Bunny: What? Seriously mate? You love her? Jack: Big time.. And I'm shy to tell her that. Bunny: Why you don't tell me this sooner? Jack: I know.. I love her so much Bunny. How can I tell her this? Bunny: If you guys are alone, you can tell her and nobody will tease you. Jack: Thanks Bunny. " Jack and Bunny finished talking and went in. Jack walks up to his room and saw Gail, sitting on the bed. He walks up to Gail and talks to her. " Jack: Gail.. Gail: Jack.. Jack: ( Sit beside Gail ) Why a lonely face? Gail: Nothing.. Just.. Whenever I saw Hiro and his friends, the problems that I had before just comes back to me. Jack: Oh.. I know the place we can hang out to remove your problems before. Just the two of us. Gail: Really? Jack: Yeah.. Let's go. ( Fly off with Gail )

At night
" During their flight, Gail smiles that made Jack laughed. They arrive at their location and Jack shows Gail the kids playing at the snow. " Jack: Here we are... Look down there. ( Point at the children ) Gail: Wow.. They really love the snow that we brought to them. Jack: Yeah.. They like having fun in the ice and snow like us before. Gail: ( Look at Jack ) Jack: ( Smile )

Jack: I have something to say to you Gail? Gail: What is it Jack? Jack: Gail

Jack: I have something to say to you Gail? Gail: What is it Jack? Jack: Gail.. I know you have a crush on me and me have a crush on you but I wanted more than that, more than just friends. Gail: What do you mean Jack? Jack: I love you Gail. Gail: Jack.. ( Tear down ) Jack: Will you be my snowflake? Gail: ( Tears drop down ) ( Hug Jack ) Gail: Yes Jack, I want to be your snowflake. Jack: ( Tears of joy ) She said yes.. ( Hug Gail ) Gail: I love you Jack. Jack: I love you too Gail. Gail: ( Kiss Jack ) Jack: ( Surprised and slowly closed his eyes ) One sec.. Did I just read that correctly?! Oh my god Jack and Gail are officially together and Gail kissed Jack aw.. That's so sweet! If case you don't know the word snowflake, it means girlfriend. I made that word up because Jack Frost is the guardian of snow day and Gail is the guardian of snow also so that's why I made the word girlfriend to snowflake. " After that lovely propose to Gail, they went back to the North Pole to sleep. They arrive at the North Pole, went to Jack's room and sleep.

Sorry for this chapter was short I promise the next chapter will long and I recommand that this story might be long so.. Read and.. Bye everybody.