Chapter 30: Breaking the curse

In the morning
Jack's POV
" The routine was done and I was thinking about Gail last night, I missed her a lot. Maybe that haplos that Angela have cures Gail because she seem to say sorry to me for what she done to us. She felt guilty for that and I feel bad for her because Bunny will get mad soon. I told the guardians that Gail a little change back and they agreed on it but not everybody. We're finally getting Gail back! And this time, I will try to tell her the things that we do in the past for that she will remember everything that we been through. We get dressed and rode the sleigh and fly off to Pitch's lair. " Jack: ( Talk through his mind ) " Don't worry Gail, we're going to save you from the dark. I'll light up your heart that is dark with my stars, with my whole heart. "

" One mintue later, we arrived at Pitch's lair and jumped down through the hole to see Gail. Gail comes out from nowhere and face off with us without Pitch or anyone with her. "

Gail: What are you doing here fools?! Jack: We come here to rescue you from the dark. Gail: Really? Santa: Jack's right. Jack: Yes Gail, we'll save you. Gail: Thank you for that.. ( Scream in pain ) Jack: Gail? Are you alright? Gail: ( Shoot Bunny ) Bunny: ( Fall ) Tooth: Hey! Don't hurt Bunny like that! Jack: Gail.. Gail: Ah.. Jack.. Help me.. Please.. ( Scream in pain and landed down holding her head ) Jack: Gail.. What happen to you? What's wrong? Gail: ( Scream while shoot everybody ) All: ( Scream and fall ) Jack: ( Groan ) ( Sees Gail float ) ( Walk towards Gail ) Gail, I know you're in there in your own body but you have to fight it! Fight it! Gail: Ah.. Jack, I c-can't fight it.. The black sand affects even more! Do something please! I can't control it! It's hurting me! Ah!! Hahaha!! You will not change me back! " Gail makes a big mess and she can't control herself to stop the black sand that affects in her body. She still fights her friends and don't like to listen to them. " Santa: Gail! You gotta listen! We're your friends, your best friends! Gail: Why I should listen to you?! ( Shoot Santa ) Santa: ( Get hit ) Tooth: Gail! listen to us please! Gail: Fool! No one can stop me! Hahaha!! Jack: Gail! Remember the things that we do in the past! Oh, remember that Bunny says to you that he will help you to find your center? Gail: Wh-What? Tooth: Its working! Keep going Jack! Jack: Remember that we gave you back your memories? Gail: Stop it! Stop it right now!! Jack: And our first kiss in the garden. Don't tell me you forget about it too. Gail: No, no, no!! ( Scream and grabbed her head ) Jack: It works! Gail: ( Fall ) Jack: ( Run towards Gail ) Are you ok? Gail: ( Groan ) I guess so.. Tooth: ( Fly towards Gail and Jack very fast ) Gail! So glad you're back to normal. Gail: Yeah.. ( Looks around ) I did this didn't I? Jack: Yes, you did but it's not your fault. Gail: Still, I'm sorry for what I did. I can't control on Pitch.

Gail's POV
" Finally, I turned back to my immortal self! I felt guilty for what happened. Jack says it wasn't my fault and the same thing as the other guardians but I still felt guilty. "

Jack: We're not mad Gail, believe in us

Jack: We're not mad Gail, believe in us. Gail: ( Sigh ) Fine...

At afternoon
" Gail felt so much better if all the guardians say that it's not her fault and went back home.

Finallly, the curse is over and Gail feels some relief out of her spine but the fight wasn't over.