Chapter 34: Gail's new haplos

This chapter might be short

In the morning
Jack's POV
" I can't even believe that Gail is pregnant and we're not married yet. What did we do last, last night? The other guardians know about this because we told them about Gail's pregnancy, I'll become a dad of our baby. I'm really happy and disappointed at the same time because this is not right and not the right time to do this because of Pitch, Yokai or Callaghen, Isabel and Dark Jack. I did do my routine and went out of the room. When I went out of the room, I saw Gail sitting with.. Lola Biring? "

Gail: Lola, what are you going to give to me? Lola Biring: This.. ( Show the page of the spell book ) Gail: Is that the page of the spell book? Lola Biring: Yes Gail. Gail: You said that the spell book is hard to tear. Lola Biring: Yes, it is but before that, I pray before tearing it and I like you to have it. Gail: What for? Lola Biring; This spell will help you to defend your enemies and make them dead. This will also help you to protect your baby. Gail: Thanks lola. ( Hugs Lola Biring ) Lola Biring: Use this power to help Gerald. Gail: Why? Did Vanessa posion Gerald? Lola Biring: Yes and this is the big one. Vanessa puts the strongest posion on Gerald and Angela and Lucille can't do this their own they need your help to get Gerald back again. Gail: Ok, I'm ready to get him back. Jack: Are you sure about this? You might get hurt. Gail: I don't know.. I'm not ready to face off with my stepsister. Jack: Gail, you're ready in everything and this one you're not? You can do this I know you can. Gail: I'll try my best. ( Hug and kisses Jack ) Lola Biring: I don't know if I'm going away or not. Gail: Oh sorry lola if you see that. Here.. ( Open up the portal ) Lola Biring: See you Gail Winter. Gail: See you too lola. Lola Biring: ( Leave ) Jack: Weird for your lola to see us kissing. Gail: ( Blush ) Yeah.. ( Look at Jack and slowly kiss him ) Jack: Wow.. Your.. Breath is cold. Gail: ( Giggle ) ( Hugs Jack ) Jack: ( Hugs back )

Sorry for the short chapter I tried my best to do it. I'll make the next chapter longer don't worry.