Chapter 36: Dark Jack kills Jack

Gail's POV
" We're done in defeating Yokai or Callaghen and the big hero six were so happy that this is the end of Yokai, the real end of Callaghen. If they are so happy, we do too even Pitch is still around. We barely go home to enjoy our lives but an annoucement was escaped from Hiro's lips. Few minutes later, the annoucement was over and we become big hero seven! Even we're many as a group, we're still heroes here. We say our goodbyes to our team members and teleported back to the North Pole. " But do they teleport to the North Pole?

Pitch's lair
" They wanted to teleport to the North Pole but teleport at Pitch's lair. " Gail: Wait? Why we're in Pitch's lair? Santa: Don't know. Dark Jack: Hahaha!!! All: ( Surprised ) Dark Jack: Guess who's here? Gail: Dark Jack Frost.. Dark Jack: Hahaha! That's right and you're here with my precious Gail Winter. Jack: You evil Frost boy! Take that back! Bring us home! Dark Jack: No. Bunny: Why? Dark Jack: Because I want.. The chosen one! Jack: No! Dark Jack: It's what I wanted. Gail: You can't have me again! Dark Jack: No choice for you Gail! Gail: ( Gasp ) Jack: That's it! ( Fly off to grab Dark Jack and attack him ) Gail: Jack! No! " Jack attacks Dark Jack and fight until the end. " Dark Jack: You have a problem in stealing my girlfriend Jack? ( Raise his sword ) We'll make that problem go away. Gail: Jack.. " At the end of the fight, Dark Jack raise his razor sharp sword towards Jack and unleashed it. "

Gail's POV" He

Gail's POV
" He.. He.. Stabbed him.... No.. No.. Jack!!

Jack's POV
" I can hear Gail's yelling for my name but I can't see anything. Everything slowly fades..

Yeah, yeah short chapter I know.