Chapter 27- Too cute

Jakes POV-
All the guys and I were at my house chillin, killing time before we had to get ready for prom. Soon it was 6:00pm and I decided that we should probably start. Just so we won't be late. We all put in our tux & suits and we met downstairs again.

Chance:What do y'all think the girls are doing right now?
Kade: Well they take a while to get ready, so probably hair or makeup?
Tony: Thank god i'm not a girl.
Jake: preach.
Chad: But wouldn't it be cool to have boobies.

We all look at chad and laugh.

Jake: So chad man. Who's your date? Erika kept talking about her, and how she's all cute and what not. Where'd she come from?
Chad: We met in Anatomy. She's real nice, quiet girl.
Chance: I haven't seen her.
Tony: Me either.
Kade: I have. She's tiny. But she is cute.

Outside a horn honked and we checked outside to see it was the limo that Tessa's dad ordered us. It was big.

Jake: Lets go boys.

We climb in and inside is even bigger. There is champagne, party favors, condoms and a loud radio.

Chance: Lemme get that aux.

Chance blast music and we all have fun and make jokes on the way to pick up the girls.
Chad and Tony grab the condoms and shove them in their pants pockets.

Chad: We will be needing these tonight.
Tony: IM FEELING LUCKY
Chance: yo, Toner the boner!
Tony: Not cool dude.
Chance: I'm not the one who came up with it.

I knew that Erika was the one but i didn't want him to say anything so i change the subject.

Jake: Yo so like what are the plans after? We feast and then all go back to Erika's House right?
Kade: Yeah were leaving a little early to go eat. Get there at like 7:15/7:30 then leave around 11.
Chad: Did anyone make reservations?
Jake: Yeah Erika did.
Chance: So what's the plan for right now?
Tony: Well i think Rik wants to take group pictures right?
Jake: Yeah, she rented a couple of things so that we could take them in her backyard. It's pretty big and she bought things to make it look more elegant.

We arrive at the Erika's house and go to her door.

Chad: This is it boys.

He says as he rings the doorbell. Tessa opens the door and we all walk in.
I saw Erika and she looked hot af. I almost stripped her down right then. i grabbed her hand.

Jake: Wow.

I step back not breaking our hands holding.

Jake: You look amazing. We are defiantly hanging out later.
Chance: Aren't we all hanging later?

Erika and I laugh because of our inside joke.

Erika's Pov-
It was time for pictures so we went back to my backyard to get ready. We all head back and we did couple photos first.

Erika: Okay, so first Sarah and Chad!

They came up and took some really cute pics.

E: God you guys are just too cute.
Sarah: Thanks E.
E: *smiles* Next is Tony and Rocky.

They take pics and so does Chance and Tessa. After Jake and I took some and Kade and Mackenzie. After we finished the couple photos, we took some group photos.
Once we finish pictures, it was 7:15 so we decide to head to the school for prom.

We all get inside the limo. Inside from left to right was Kade, Mackenzie, Tessa, Chance, Tony, Rocky, Sarah, Chad, Jake and then me. When we got in Rocky scooted up and then pulled a condom from her seat.

Rocky: Wow, nice one.

She threw the condom at Tony.

T: So you don't wanna use them.

The boys laugh and Rocky playfully hits Tony on the Chest.

Tessa: So we are gonna eat after right?
Erika: Yeah I made reservations for this Italian restaurant.
Chance: Guys, we need to give it up for Rik, she literally pulled this all together last minute too.

Everyone clapped and thanked me, Jake placed his hand on my thigh. I blush a little and we soon get there.

PROM DRAMA? ALISSA COMES BACK? READ NEXT CHAPTER FOR MORE!! Guys thanks so much for 6k reads <3 !! Love you all!