Chapter 10- Release.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ MATURE CONTENT ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Jakes POV-
I saw Erika walking up my staircase in her little cheer outfit. She looked crazy hot. I wanted her now.
As soon as we got up to my room i pushed her to my wall and started making out with her. I was a bit aggressive so that she could get the idea. I tell her to join me in the shower and she agrees.

In the shower.

E: So you ready to celebrate your victory?
J: Chance's party is gonna be lit. I'm excited
E: Mm, i was think we could celebrate. Like now.
J: What do you me-

Before i finished she kissed me. The hot water hitting my back turned off and Erika pulled me to my bed. We both lay under the blankets, Erika and I both fully naked.
Erika kisses my neck and starts to grind herself on my dick. She's teasing me and soon can't take it anymore.

J: Rik!
E: *laughs* yes Jake?
J: Please

Erika's POV-
I wanted to tease Jake. I grind myself against his penis making him hard and he moans. I laugh at the fact that i'm so in control.

E: What do you want me to do?

Jake turns me and flips us to where he is on top. He kisses me so roughly, and it's pretty hot.
Jake grabs the condom and slips it on. He teases me before entering.

E: NOW JAKE
J: What do you want me to do Rik?

Before i could answer Jake slams into me and he thrust in and and out of me fast paste.
I moan so loud.

E: Jaaaaaaaake, oh my god.

My breaths are getting heavy and so are Jakes.

J: More baby?
E: Yes daddy. *says while moaning*
J: oooh i like when you call me that.
E: Faster daddy.

He goes faster until I stop him.

J: what's wrong?
E: Flip. It's my turn.

Jake grins and falls to the side. Still inside of me i start to ride him slowly.
I could hear Jake mumbling the words "oh fuck" and "yes rik" during everything.
I ride for about five minutes, changing my pace every now and then.
Soon i felt warm inside and knew i was about to cum.

E: I'm close daddy.
J: Hold it in baby
E: *breaths heavily*

Jake flips me and begins to thrust long and hard.
After a couple of strokes, Jake comes down towards me. His lips inches in front of mine.

J: Release.

When he says that i let go and so does he. We cum together and he kisses me to end it. We make out for a minute or two. Jake pulls us out of the covers and we take a quick shower and get ready for Chance's party.

Soon we get the party and when we open the door, our jaws drop.

HEY GUYS I HOPE U LIKE!!! IM NOT V CREATIVE BUT JAKES MOCK PHOTOS OF ERIKA ARE! THEY WERE TOO FUNNY OMH! LOVE YOU GUYS! KEEP READING!