Chapter 46- Rage

Erika's POV-
After the meeting I started feeling a little sick so i made Jake take me back home.
J- Alright we're here. Are you sure you're good?
E- I just feel like vomiting.
J: Well do you want me to stay with you?
E- what about your "big plans"

I said mocking him.
J- Rik really.
E- Oh my go-

I jump out his car and to the side of my house. I throw up everywhere. Jake turns off his car and comes behind me.
I wipe my mouth and go inside to wash off. Jake follows me inside. He walks up with me to my room and lays on my bed.
I go to brush my teeth and come back out.
E: I'm good now. You can go..
J: Well damn. Can we not hang out?
E: ...
J: I mean chill, can we not chill? We are friends right?
E: I mean you kissed my bestfriend?
J: you had sex with someone i don't like?
E: After you hurt me.
J: and you did that to hurt me.

i sigh and walk over to him.
E: I hate fighting with you.
J: I do too. But we are literally the same person, so we act and think the same ways.
E: Agree.

I start to feel dizzy again. I run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. Jake runs after me and holds my hair back.

J: You okay?
E: I'm great Jake, thanks for asking.

I say with sarcasm in my voice. I throw up more and Jake stays there with me on the floor.
I soon realize that it's June 29th and i haven't had my period yet.. I was late.

E: Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.
J: What ? What? Erika what's wrong?
E: I-I think i'm pregnant...
J: But we haven't had sex in like a while?
E: It hasn't been that long
J: But didn't  you and Ricky...
E: Jake no.. We used protection.
J: Yeah and so did we?
E: No we didn't. Not the last few times...
J: But there's still a chance that it's could be ricky's ...
E: A small small chance.

Jake looked at me...
J: Was he good?
E: What?
J: Better than me?
E: Jake!
J: What i'm curious
E: How about your new "chick" ??
J: Oh she was just a friend. I wanted to play your game and i knew that pic would make you mad.
E: So you didn't hook up with her?
J: Ew, no.
E: But you make out with Tessa?
J: Oh my god, we need to talk about that.

I get up and again brush my teeth. Then i sit in the bed next to Jake.
J: Look She kissed me. I did kiss back at first because i thought it was you but when i realized it wasn't, i immediately pulled away. Then she pinned me up against the wall and again kissed me.
E: ...
J: Then i asked her why, she said that i didn't have to worry because i had her. Then i told her i didn't want her.
E: Is this true?
J: Of course Erika why would i lie to you.

I lean in to Kiss Jake and he leans in too... And then I get a call from Ricky.
I pick it up and answer.

E: Hey
R: Bad newz, i have to leave.
E: Leave where?
R: To Cali baby. I got a new job there. Well really ima be my own boss. I just wanted to say bye in person.
E: Like right now?
R: Yup.

With that my room door opened and Ricky and Jake saw eye to eye and they both filled with Rage.

Short chapter to help you guys sleep better tonight. I know some things i write may not be the best but it's just build up to make the story more suspenseful. And obviously i live for Jerika! But keep reading! Thanks for all the support. ❤️