Chapter 25- My job.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️⚠️⚠️
Erika's POV-
With that Jake picked me up and put me in the bed. He took his shirt off and started to aggressively kiss me. I put my hands on the back of his neck and kiss back.
His hands start touching my body and his hands found their way up my shirt.
We kept kissing until i flip us over.
I was grinding my hips back and forth on Jakes, rubbing our selfs. Jake moaned softly and a got up to strip. I left myself in my underwear and got back on top of him. When i returned, he too had stripped. I was now kissing Jakes neck trying to leave a couple of love bites and i can hear him heavily breathing. After that i felt him grow hard right under me. I smiled i looked up at him and he had his head back, and his hands were on my ass. I loved it. I started kissing lower and lower until i reached his little man.
I pull his boxers off and take it all in my mouth. I start bobbing my head and Jake was now moaning super loud. After a couple of minutes Jake pulled me up and flip us to where he was on top. He slammed into me with out warning and i gasped so loud.
As he was thrusting into me he was kissing my neck and sucking one of my boobs. My hands were around his neck for support.
Within each thrust he would go deeper and pull out faster. I was such a moaning mess.
Jake comes so close to me and kisses me on the lips and says

J: I'm so close rik
E: Give it to me daddy.

With that Jake cums inside of me and i felt all warm inside.
I wasnt ready do Jake went under the covers and started to eat me out.
I grabbed the hair on his head to adjust his positioning and he was under there for about 5 minutes and soon i came in his mouth. He came back up and kissed me and fell on the bed beside me.

J: I love you Erika.
E: I love you Jake.

I put my hand on his left cheek and peck his lips and the smile at him.

E: Thanks for always making me feel better.
J: That's my job babe.

I soon buried myself in his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.
We fell asleep cuddled in each other's arms.

Okay so here's a morning chapter for y'all! I will post in about 8-9 hours when i get out of school! Keep reading! Love y'all!!!!!!