Chapter 2- Monday Morning.

————Monday Morning——————-
Erika's POV-
I woke up today early so that i could look good for my first day. I quickly checked the weather app to see how it was going to feel out today. High of 67 with a low of 59. Kind of chilly but i think a light jacket would suffice. I had gotten out of bed to brush my teeth and get into the shower. After i shower I go to pick out the cute blue track suit I got for my birthday last year, and decide to put it on. After i finish getting ready with hair and makeup, I texted Tessa and Alissa to see if we were going to carpool this year. We did all of last year and half of sophomore year, when we all became friends.

———-In Text————
Erika: Hey girls, carpool this year?
Alissa: OMG MY STEPDAD SURPRISED ME WITH A CAR THIS MORNING.
Tessa: Omg Liss !! That's great!
Alissa: Thanks T, but i can't wait to start driving it. I'll meet y'all there at school by the gym.
Erika: So i'll pick you up at 8:30 T?
Tessa: Sounds Good!

—————Off Text——————
I head out the door as i see that it's almost 8:20 and i have to pick up Tessa. And although school didn't start until 9:30, I wanted to stop for coffee.

(Erika's First day of school fit)

Jakes Pov-
I woke up around 8:20 and I almost forgot i had school today. I got up took a shower and ate breakfast. After breakfast, i go to my room to brush my teeth and get dressed. I noticed that the weather has been kind of cold lately so i decide to wear something simple with a jacket over it. I look at myself in my mirror, wink, and then check my clock. It was 8:50 and i rushed out the door, kissing my mom goodbye, knowing that i might be a little late.

(Jakes First day outfit)

At School.
Erika's POV-
I picked up Tessa and arrived at school. We made our way towards the gym, as that's where the gang always met up in the mornings. Tessa and I stopped for coffee on the way to school, and I brought one for Alissa.
*Erika and Tessa walk up to The Gang*

Erika: Hey guys.
Kade: Rik! I've missed you! *Hugs her*
Erika: I'm not kidding when i say this Kade, it's been about 14 hours since I last saw you.
*everyone laughs*
Alissa: Babes!
Erika: Liss, We brought you coffee!
Alissa: You both are literally. the. best.
Erika & Tessa: *Look at eachother and smile* We know.
Alissa: Has anyone seen Jake?
Chance: He's running late.
Chad: As usual.
Anthony: No surprise.
Alissa: Hey don't talk about him like that
Erika: Yeah, you guys are known for being late, without valid excuses.
Tony, Chance & Chad: That changes this year!
Erika and Alissa: *Both roll their eyes*
Tessa: There he is *points at Jake*

Jakes Pov-
I arrived to school with 15 minutes to spare. It was 9:15, and i caught up with the group.

Alissa: Babe!
Jake: *walks to Alissa and kisses her cheek* Hey guys whats up.
Chad: Nothing we were all about to show our schedules.

*everyone takes out their schedules and notice that they all have homeroom and lunch together and some people from the group had other classes together*

Erika- We all have homeroom together? That's gonna be a great thing. For us and the teacher.
Anthony: Unless the teacher is strict or annoying as fuck.
Kade: No, Mrs. Thornton. She's a teacher i had briefly last year, before she switched classrooms. She's pretty chill . Doesn't teach much but she's super chill. And plus her class is English, so it won't be that hard.
*everyone looks at each other and smiles*
*2 Minute bell rings*

Jake: Alright, Kade, Tony. I believe we have first together. Lets bounce. *Turns toward Alissa and kisses her forehead* Bye babe. See you at lunch.
Alissa: Bye baby

Erika's POV-
I have first with Alissa, Chance and Tessa. We all head to first, and sit in our spots. Alissa sat next to Tessa, And chance and i sat beside each other, in front of Alissa and Tessa.
After a while we were supposed to be reading out of the book, when i got a message on my phone, from Alissa.

Okay guys that's it for the first chapter. Sorry for the cliffhanger. I just want to let you guys know that I am a fan of both Alissa and Jake/Team10. But this is a Jerika Story so i will try to keep Jalissa to a minimum. Another thing; I would like to see comments throughout the story. Short comments, Long comments, Funny, Opinions, and even thing you think i should add or change about the story! Thanks for reading! Ily. I'll update every other day or so. Sometimes maybe even more. Okay, Keep reading. Peace!